Can't Log-in

Tsoglani

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

Hey guys, I have been having log-in issues for a while now, it actually made me stop visiting GiantBomb for a long while, but now I'm back.

I can't log-in from anywhere within the site, and every time I use the correct username and password I get the "wrong username or password" message. I changed my password yesterday and I still get the "wrong password" message.The only way I logged in today was by clicking the "activate account" link through my email. If I don't do it through my email, I can't log in.

Please, help?

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

AlexanderSheen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

That's actually the same situation I'm in. When I send a password reset email to the address my profile is attached to, I get the email, click the link, give the new password and instead of directing me to the main page logged in, it's still logged off.

I've "fixed it" though by making the activation link my home page. But I don't know my password, which is kind of annoying.

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By mike

There was an issue a long time ago where the emailed activation link wasn't being formatted properly. I'm not sure if that's what is happening here, but try highlighting the entire URL from your email and then right click, go to.