Kill3rPastry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Kill3rPastry

In Firefox 63.0.1 (64 bit) on windows 10

The download button is missing on at least 1 video (Jeff Gerstmann's Pro Skater https://www.giantbomb.com/videos/jeff-gerstmanns-pro-skater/2300-13631/)

No Caption Provided

It seems like it might be linked to a show not being assigned? The DL button normally appears under the show info,

No Caption Provided

Cheers! Loving the new site,

Will

Lumbermancer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Lumbermancer

Quite. I was just rewatching Pathfinder videos, and there's no download. The case of overdesign. And because I download all the videos I watch, please fix asap.

Just noticed I can't download through qlcrew either, the xbmc code ain't working.

Lumbermancer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok, if you want to download something you can't, do the following:

Find video with download option, copy the link, paste it down.

In the video without download option, open page source, find the .mp4 file address. It's gonna look like this /2018\/09\/28\/mc_JGPS_092718_p1sm3_,700,1000,1800,2500,3200,4000,8000,.mp4 (Gerstman Pro skater). Now remove the unnecessary slashes and full stops, leave the quality you want (the number at the end), you want something like this: /2018/09/28/mc_JGPS_092718_p1sm3_4000.mp4.

Now replace the file address in the link you copied first between ".net" and "?api_key". Enter, video should play, ctrl+s to save.

Oof, feels like i'm back in school "hacking" during computer class.

Farkas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Here to confirm the download button is missing from Backflips n' Bioforge as well. :(