[Feature Suggestion] Mark As Watched

Hamst3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 2

Hey!

I'd love the option to mark a video as watched. Just a little check in the top right corner of the videos thumbnail or something. (I know the QLcrew site does this already, I'm already using it.)

The Continue Watching page and automatic tracking of video viewage doesn't really work for me, as I tend to download the videos or watch them over on Youtube. So as far as the GB site is concerned I've barely watched anything.

Having the ability to just mark things as watched manually (and on a series page being able to mark the entire series as watched?) would be great!

StartSoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I also utilize this feature heavily on QLCrew and would love to see it implemented here, if possible.

chaostime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I would like to see this also!

The_Nubster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

They brought Derek Stone on for Best of GB, but I'd love to see them bring on the QL Crew designer. There's a lot of incredibly smart choices that have been made there and the community involvement is good. GB has always been about videos and community, so I'd love to see them merged formally and have some of the QL Crew functionality built in GB proper. This redesign plus improved search/sort tools and community tagging in the videos would be amazing.

PopBot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

+1 on this.

Also, I don't see any indication anymore if I've watched the video or not on the thumbnail, and there is no longer a little red bar in the thumbnail showing how much I have watched, anyone know if this is intended behavior?

wemmick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@hamst3r: Good call, we'll get it in the feature list.

@popbot Do you not see the red line anywhere? I see it's missing on the video page in the "more episodes" carousel, but there may be other places.