User Lists: 12

ZombiePie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 19

#2  Edited By ZombiePie

@kamasamak: For a lot of recent convention and talk-over videos the site is being impacted by Content ID requests or flags. The issue primarily seems to be licensed music used during trailers or footage of television programming. This was brought up during a Q&A session on the Discord and Bakalar said the following:

No Caption Provided

Long story short, most of the Not-E3 livestreams require manual edits and until those happen, VODs for most of them are delayed.

KamasamaK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

@zombiepie: That's very interesting. I thought that was one of the benefits of hosting your own videos is not being subject to Content ID scans. I wonder how they do that. I assume they'd have to scrape any video on specific websites that they have contact information for and automate the issuance of DMCA takedown notices.

KamasamaK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Because it's been more than 2 months since the stream, I guess this video has been forgotten.

sombre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#5 sombre  Online

Is this just brushed under the rug, or can't they be arsed?

ZombiePie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sombre: @kamasamak: With missing podcast episodes or video content as well as feed issues, @dtoast flagged a couple of them to the engineering team. They can be pinged on the forum (though toast asks that you @ them for each request or report). Zendesk is also open for reporting feed issues and missing content.

ZombiePie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kamasamak: @sombre: Latest update from @dtoast. If you start reporting premium video, podcast, and feed issues, or missing content/archives, they will be classified as a Tier 1 issue. \