Grubbsnax In Premium Feed?

jorsneezy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hey There!

Grubbsnax's appearances in the Premium Podcast feed has been spotty for me recently (using Pocket Casts on iOS). I think two of the last three, including the most recent, haven't been in the feed. It should be, right? It would be helpful to know, because if it isn't I'll just watch the VOD on Thursday/Friday, but in my podcast player I can listen to it sped up and devour more content.

Thanks in advance for any info provided!

permanentsigh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By permanentsigh

It has its own feed. In the latest episode right-click the RSS button to copy your personalized premium feed link and use it to subscribe in Pocket Casts.

No Caption Provided
jorsneezy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Damnit, I hadn't switched the latest episode to audio for the link to pop up! My bad. Thanks for the help!

Vandersveldt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Where can I submit questions for Grubbsnax if I'm not able to watch live?

frytup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Where can I submit questions for Grubbsnax if I'm not able to watch live?

As far as I can remember, he's never taken questions from outside the live chat. I think the idea is to restrict it to premium members, and it's difficult to do that if you start taking emails or something.

garrydh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just posted this as a comment on ep 14 but I don't know if the podcast being missing from the combined premium feed is deliberate or not. The RSS feed actually contains code for ep 14 but it's missing the download URLs so the XML isn't valid.

FWIW I'd rather just subscribe to the combined feed rather than subscribing to everything individually. Or at least force my hand by deleting the combined feed!