Inconsistent video progress resume

craigeve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I'm finding a lot of the video's, both premium and normal, are not resuming correctly from where i was up to when coming back to them.

Example today, i got 17 mins into the Mass Effect:A Quick Look and had to close my browser and go do something else. I reloaded the site later, could see the red bar under the video and when clicking it it showed the 17 mins. As soon as it started to load the video, it went straight back to 00:00.

This has also happened with the Yakuza 0 streams. I'm running a Windows 10 laptop, using Chrome Version 56.0.2924.87 (no extensions) and i also have replicated this on my Windows 10 PC.

Any ideas?

necronomicon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What privacy settings do you use? I recall a few months back I had issues on firefox that had the exact same thing happening, the browser was erasing any trace of history when it closed, I had to change settings to get it save gb cookies after closing.

craigeve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By craigeve

No special browser erasing, just the standard out of the box settings. Odd thing is it's really inconsistent. Sometimes it works great, other times it doesn't.