Is there any way to read spoilers on the mobile site?

Krullban

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Krullban

Not the spoiler blocks, but this kind just tapping on them causes it to go back to the spoiler tag almost immediately, and holding it down causes my finger to be in the way of all the text.

Rave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Rave

I find if I click my index finger on the blocked text then drag my thumb across the screen and move my finger down off the text ( like drawing a highlight box) it keeps the text open to read until I remove a finger. This works on iPhone atleast

Blu3V3nom07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#3  Edited By Blu3V3nom07

Yea, you gotta mention what phone and OS version you use. That helps. ~ WP 7.5 works fine.

Krullban

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rave said:

I find if I click my index finger on the blocked text then drag my thumb across the screen and move my finger down off the text ( like drawing a highlight box) it keeps the text open to read until I remove a finger. This works on iPhone atleast

I have an iPhone 4, and that doesn't work, when my finger leaves the spoiler tag it just comes back.

Ducksworth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Ducksworth

Weird. I have a 4S and I can see the spoiler using the recommended method. I'll try it out on Android devices when I get the opportunity.

Barrock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Trying to view Bioshock Infinite threads on my iPad after I beat the game last night was frustrating. I couldn't open spoiler tags, and to show spoiler blocked text I had to press and then slide to the side.

SexyToad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have a iPhone 5 and I have some issues with them. I need to hold my finger there, and slide around.

LordAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 36

Tapping should count as a hover. In Android browsers, it's still considered a hover once you lift your finger. Is iOS different/less reliable in this regard?