Kind of a Bug - Can't view all ALT+F1 Videos on a single page

decker12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

I just subscribed to Premium and I'd like to catch up with ALT+F1. There's no single landing page for all the videos. All I can do is go into Videos / Premium and sort page by page and try to pick out the F1 videos from there. Other pages don't seem to have this issue - Metal Gear Scalon has it's own landing page where I can see only those videos, but that's not the case with ALT+F1 and other Premium Videos (including Unprofessional Fridays). I can search for it but the search results can't be ordered by date, they just show a big old list, which in the case of Professional Fridays is incredibly annoying because I can't see last week's video from the search bar, because it's first result is from 4/5/2013.

What's the trick to getting to the "landing page" for Premium videos that aren't included in the general "Video" drop down?

jslack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

@decker12: Hey there. At the moment, we don't have separate categorization for this show, but it's something we've talked about. Just need to do a bit of cleanup on the video tagging, and we'll be able to do this, this is being worked on, just needs a bit of coordination to get it done.

In the meantime, you can use this secret way: http://www.giantbomb.com/search/?indices[0]=video&page=1&q=alt%2Bf1&sort=date

That will return results in order by date.