Mobile Web Issues - Login Link Missing

lowkey20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 22

Just noticed this when the site transitioned to game of the year (may or may not be related) but on mobile web (device=iPad, browser=FireFox) , there’s no way to log into the site. The link to log in or the link to your account (with your profile image) in the upper right is missing. There’s only the search icon. I Googled GiantBomb login and did it that way and when I go back to the homepage, my account icon isn’t visible. I have no way of getting to my account.

Also, separate issue, on mobile web (iPad and iPhone, FireFox), there’s no way to edit a list in your profile. This has been an issue on iPhone mobile web for months but is now an issue on iPad (it wasn’t last time I checked a month or two ago).

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

@lowkey20 said:

Just noticed this when the site transitioned to game of the year (may or may not be related) but on mobile web (device=iPad, browser=FireFox) , there’s no way to log into the site. The link to log in or the link to your account (with your profile image) in the upper right is missing. There’s only the search icon. I Googled GiantBomb login and did it that way and when I go back to the homepage, my account icon isn’t visible. I have no way of getting to my account.

Also, separate issue, on mobile web (iPad and iPhone, FireFox), there’s no way to edit a list in your profile. This has been an issue on iPhone mobile web for months but is now an issue on iPad (it wasn’t last time I checked a month or two ago).

The Login option should be in the left hamburger menu at the very bottom of the list on mobile. Does it show up there for you?

I'll see if I can have someone look into the list issue!

lowkey20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hi Rorie, on web for iPad there isn’t a hamburger menu, its the same display as desktop web only the login/sign up icon is missing (supposed to be the left of the search icon). Thanks!

lowkey20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bumping back up. Also, more issues with the site on mobile web and iPad w/ FireFox. Many of the screen caps on the video page are empty. E.g. Zombie Amry 4, Simulacra 2, Wide Ocean Big Jacket, etc.

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

@lowkey20 said:

Bumping back up. Also, more issues with the site on mobile web and iPad w/ FireFox. Many of the screen caps on the video page are empty. E.g. Zombie Amry 4, Simulacra 2, Wide Ocean Big Jacket, etc.

Hey, sorry for the delay in getting back to you. What resolution are you running on that iPad? I'm seeing the login option on Chrome and Firefox on our studio iPad.