No audio on half the videos

UpperDecker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hello,

I am trying to enjoy some premium content at work and half the videos I click on have no audio. I can't listen to the beastcast, any of the Run stuff, and Game demo's videos.

I clicked on Unprofessional Friday and had audio, and also clicked on some Ben Pack audio log stuff when he was all doped up and those played fine. I thought it may be a GBEast thing, but then I was able to enjoy the Civ 6 DLC, so I am able to hear some of that stuff.

Video works fine and lil thingy down in the lower right shows a second counter (sorry for being so scientific) so I know the podcasts are playing, but no audio. I don't know if this helps or not, but this is the same at my work PC as my home PC.

Any help would be great!

xanadu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@upperdecker: no idea what the problem is but something people may want to know is what browser/OS you are using.

UpperDecker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By UpperDecker

@xanadu: Oh sure! I should have thought to try a different browser TBH. I'm on Windows 10 and running Google Chrome. I've never had problems in the past. This just started about 4 days ago.

Update: Different browser, same result. Tried Firefox and Microsoft Edge. Same result.