Hi guys, I need your help once again.
My GF and I would like to play a game together matching this criteria:
- local, couch co-op for PC or PS3
- third person (over the shoulder or isometric, doesn't matter, can be 2d as well) camera
- preferably SINGLE SCREEN (no Split Screen)
- preferably story driven, open ended, not linear and hack and slash-y
- doesn't need to be fantasy setting, sci-fi or anthing else works great too
- lots of loot and character customization if possible, not just basic crap
Something like Fable II's co-op would be excellent (although the camera was not that great), but I don't think it works without GfWL...
Do you guys have any suggestions? Older games come in mind as well. If you can't think of any, then suggest some split screen ones I guess. Can't wait to buy another PC so we can play Divinity: Original Sin... That's gonna be great!
Thank you duders and dudetts in advance