30-image limit ?

AuthenticM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By AuthenticM

Yesterday I upload around 50 images at the same time. However, only 30 of them were available to "organize" (captions, galleries, etc.). All 50 images were added to my personal gallery, however, the 20 images missing haven't been uploaded to the game page. Can somebody shed more light on this?

Emiel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Emiel

That happens sometimes. When I upload 10, only 5 sometimes show. Just add the rest after you've added the first batch.

DarkLegend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By DarkLegend

Never happen to me, I have uploaded 34 at once and all was organizable.

Avatar image for jeanihidenweeni
JeaniHidenweeni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By JeaniHidenweeni
AuthenticM said:
"Yesterday I upload around 50 images at the same time. However, only 30 of them were available to "organize" (captions, galleries, etc.). All 50 images were added to my personal gallery, however, the 20 images missing haven't been uploaded to the game page. Can somebody shed more light on this?
"
I'm having the same problem.
Kowalski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By Kowalski

I don't know if there's a specific limit, but there's come bugs that can occur if you do too many. I try to stick to like 20-25 if I have lots of pics.

DarkLegend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By DarkLegend
JeaniHidenweeni said:
"AuthenticM said:
"Yesterday I upload around 50 images at the same time. However, only 30 of them were available to "organize" (captions, galleries, etc.). All 50 images were added to my personal gallery, however, the 20 images missing haven't been uploaded to the game page. Can somebody shed more light on this?
"
I'm having the same problem.
"
Nevermind I just did too with ten images.
UnlivedPhalanx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#7  Edited By UnlivedPhalanx

Usually I only upload in groups of 10, just for that reason.

filiwian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#8  Edited By filiwian

Hasn't happend to me, but of course Idk because I only have ten photos up.

serbsta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#9  Edited By serbsta

Yea for now just keep your batch uploads to a limit of about 10-15, after that it seems to get messed up.

Ilias13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#10  Edited By Ilias13

It happened to me as well, I suggest the best way is to upload 10 images at a time, however even10 sometimes don't all upload properly.

hexogen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#11  Edited By hexogen
AuthenticM said:
"
I think you could be right about this. I just uploaded 52 images and exactly 30 appeared on the organization page. It could just be a coincidence, but it's very likely that there is a cap on how many can be added to the gallery at the same time. It's a bit of a pain, since I have to wait until these 30 are approved before I can upload the rest, and sometimes it can take three or four days for my images to get approved.
JackiJinx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 34

#12  Edited By JackiJinx

Always happens to me. As to why, I do not know. Why can you upload more than 30 at once if you can only edit 30 at the most? You know what's more of a pain in the butt though? Adding the other images already in your gallery, which you can only add 10 at a time.

Pop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#13  Edited By Pop

I uploaded 34, 33 appeared