"Clip Management is a concept that appears in -57 games"

SJon_1S8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By SJon_1S8

Alright im new and i cant seem to edit the number of times  Clip Management appears in games under the general information box... this seems like something that would be automatically calculated anyway, why its negative 57 i have no idea.

Its listed as -57 which doesnt make sense and there are also only 8 games shown featuring it. I guess it should be marked as 8 but that seems awfully low... which is why i came to ask you guys about this.

http://www.giantbomb.com/clip-management/92-2543/

beargirl1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 24

#2  Edited By beargirl1

it is a known glitch. we've had it forever and i'm not sure why it's never been fixed.  

the number of games something has appeared is automatically calculated, and can't be edited as far as i know. 

TheGreatGuero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By TheGreatGuero
Clip management? What a cool concept. I wonder why we don't see it in more games.
SJon_1S8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By SJon_1S8

me too ThrGreatGuero. i know it would be a pain but it could still add some more challenge in. i suppose it focus tests very poorly or something

LordAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 36

#5  Edited By LordAndrew
@AjayRaz said:
" it is a known glitch. we've had it forever and i'm not sure why it's never been fixed. 

the number of games something has appeared is automatically calculated, and can't be edited as far as i know.  "
It could be edited at the database level. They could take the time to update all counters site-wide so they would reflect the actual numbers, but it would likely go out of sync again soon unless the root of the problem is also solved.