Could someone fix the box art default image for Siesta Fiesta 3DS

This topic is locked from further discussion.

ninjadodo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By ninjadodo

Could someone fix the box art default image for Siesta Fiesta 3DSE?

https://www.giantbomb.com/siesta-fiesta/3030-45348/images/

For some reason the current default image is broken (shows as a missing image, here and on other sites like Darkadia). I tried to upload an alternate box art image and set that as the default, but it's not accepting my submission despite having more than enough wiki points from previous edits. Presumably my account was limited after I recently disagreed with a moderation decision so maybe someone else can make this change.

That or the site is just broken and no longer supported, in which case I'm out of luck on this one.

FinalDasa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 16

#2 FinalDasa  Moderator

The image looks correct to me.

Also, we don't restrict wiki editing privileges because you disagree with moderation choices. You're currently set to "User must go through wiki moderation" which simply means your edits must be approved before they go live.

Quantris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Quantris
ninjadodo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By ninjadodo

The image is broken on Darkadia (which uses the Giant Bomb API):

No Caption Provided

Also getting this on the game's wiki page (note the broken image under Latest Images):

No Caption Provided

When I tried to change the default image it said I need more than 5000 points (which I have). I guess that's the default "need approval" message now. Previously I did not need approval for submissions.