Delete gallery request

Avatar image for deactivated-6610658acf7f5
deactivated-6610658acf7f5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Please remove the "merchandise" gallery from Mirror's Edge. Gallery has no images.  I moved the only image in the gallery to "Box Art".

Avatar image for deactivated-6610658acf7f5
deactivated-6610658acf7f5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyone out there?

It's odd that no one has responded to this thread for over two days. If you don't think the gallery should be deleted, at least rename it so it is capitalized.
breton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By breton

Only staff can take care of most of these problems. If you haven't noticed, they've been absent for about two months now.

LordAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 36

#4  Edited By LordAndrew

GMan does drop in every so often. Not too often though.

OneEyedNinja7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By OneEyedNinja7

Yeah, daniel is apparently doing marketing type stuff for the site now, so the d & c boards are pretty slow. GMan is great for still kind of popping in here sometimes, but hopefully we get a true fix to all these requests.

gman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By gman
breton said:
"Only staff can take care of most of these problems. If you haven't noticed, they've been absent for about two months now."
I've been taking care of these since like Sept/Oct.  I do what I can.  Staff is on site all the time, just not fixing these mistakes.  I do what I can.  I'm the one running Comic Vine and I'm also working on our next site (which is launching really soon). 
LordAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 36

#7  Edited By LordAndrew
GMan said:
"breton said:
"Only staff can take care of most of these problems. If you haven't noticed, they've been absent for about two months now."
I've been taking care of these since like Sept/Oct.  I do what I can.  Staff is on site all the time, just not fixing these mistakes.  I do what I can.  I'm the one running Comic Vine and I'm also working on our next site (which is launching really soon). "
Yep. You're a busy guy, working on all those sites and accidentally rejecting my Comic Vine edits. ;)
I don't know how you do it.
jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#8  Edited By jakob187

/popcorn