SwanCrystal?

StarFoxA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 12

#1  Edited By StarFoxA

I recently noticed that the SwanCrystal is a platform. Well, isn't that unnecessary? We already have both a WonderSwan and a WonderSwan Color page, and the SwanCrystal was just an updated version of the Color. The only differences that I could find in my research is the improved screen quality (it uses TFT LCD rather than FSTN). I couldn't find any information on SwanCrystal exclusive games. 

Another little oddity... the only page linked to the SwanCrystal, Superman: Shadow of Apokolips, was actually only released on the GameCube and PlayStation 2. If the SwanCrystal page were to be kept, every game in the WonderSwan and Color library would need to be linked to the SwanCrystal. 

It seems to me that the SwanCrystal page should be removed, if possible (I doubt that mods can).

LordAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 36

#2  Edited By LordAndrew

If I recall correctly I tried telling one of staff at some point (Jeff, I believe), but I never got a response.

StarFoxA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 12

#3  Edited By StarFoxA
@LordAndrew said:
" If I recall correctly I tried telling one of staff at some point (Jeff, I believe), but I never got a response. "
I'll send one of the staff a PM, see if I can get a response this time.