Another Playstation Store update, another mini to review.

recroulette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 11

Edited By recroulette

It's that time of the week folks. Time to pick and choose another PSP mini to review for the week.

Last week I did Finger Connection, a twister game on your PSP. Yeah, THAT game of Twister.
I'd skip it, for gods sake, skip it. 

Instead of doing the usual poll and nonsense this week, I decided to just put the info down, and see what replies I gather.  
If I get any good, if not, no big deal. Keeps me from bumping a topic every day, which also means that you will only be annoyed by this topic briefly.  
If enough people miss the poll, I might bring it back, but I doubt that will happen.
 So...here are the minis and descriptions for this week!

Busy Sweets Factory- Grab a friend and take on the role of two fledgling confectionary chefs and work together to create delicious desserts in Busy Sweet Factory. Stay on your toes, because coming down the conveyor belt quickly are a mix of cakes, ice creams,  cookies, and other treats that you need to decorate with multiple layers of luxurious delicious toppings.  
My thoughts (after reading that description): Sounds like that one episode of I Love Lucy, a good portion of you reading this have no idea what I'm talking about.

Love Cupid- Have you ever wondered what it would be like to be Cupid? In Love Cupid it is your job to help couples fall in love by shooting as many hearts as you can with your love arrows. Work together with a friend to collect the fallen hearts and increase the couple's affection by filling up their love meter. But be careful to avoid menaces in your way and corrupted bad hearts. Share the love!   
My thoughts: They lost me after asking if I wondered what it would be like to be Cupid. 

Quiz Animania- Can you correctly identify a duck by only looking at a zoomed in picture of its bill? How about spotting an rhino by just by a flashing image of it's rump? Quiz Animania is a lighthearted game that will challenge your knowledge of the animal kingdom.  
My thoughts: Yes, that did say "spotting an rhino by just by a flashing image of its rump." Don't dwell on that for TOO long.

If any of these intrigue you, please...post away.  See you soon!

recroulette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 11

#1  Edited By recroulette

It's that time of the week folks. Time to pick and choose another PSP mini to review for the week.

Last week I did Finger Connection, a twister game on your PSP. Yeah, THAT game of Twister.
I'd skip it, for gods sake, skip it. 

Instead of doing the usual poll and nonsense this week, I decided to just put the info down, and see what replies I gather.  
If I get any good, if not, no big deal. Keeps me from bumping a topic every day, which also means that you will only be annoyed by this topic briefly.  
If enough people miss the poll, I might bring it back, but I doubt that will happen.
 So...here are the minis and descriptions for this week!

Busy Sweets Factory- Grab a friend and take on the role of two fledgling confectionary chefs and work together to create delicious desserts in Busy Sweet Factory. Stay on your toes, because coming down the conveyor belt quickly are a mix of cakes, ice creams,  cookies, and other treats that you need to decorate with multiple layers of luxurious delicious toppings.  
My thoughts (after reading that description): Sounds like that one episode of I Love Lucy, a good portion of you reading this have no idea what I'm talking about.

Love Cupid- Have you ever wondered what it would be like to be Cupid? In Love Cupid it is your job to help couples fall in love by shooting as many hearts as you can with your love arrows. Work together with a friend to collect the fallen hearts and increase the couple's affection by filling up their love meter. But be careful to avoid menaces in your way and corrupted bad hearts. Share the love!   
My thoughts: They lost me after asking if I wondered what it would be like to be Cupid. 

Quiz Animania- Can you correctly identify a duck by only looking at a zoomed in picture of its bill? How about spotting an rhino by just by a flashing image of it's rump? Quiz Animania is a lighthearted game that will challenge your knowledge of the animal kingdom.  
My thoughts: Yes, that did say "spotting an rhino by just by a flashing image of its rump." Don't dwell on that for TOO long.

If any of these intrigue you, please...post away.  See you soon!