• 49 results
blazele

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By blazele

im off tomorrow so i dont have to worry about a hangover so i want to get drunk and play some games. im already too buzzed to drive (legally not ability wise) so pc games are my best bet. some of my favorites are rogue legacy, super amazing wagon adventure, breach and clear (door kickers is too hard drunk), im considering giving skyrim a try since ive never played that drunk (that i can remember anyways). but yeah what are some of your favorite games to play inebriated? these will all be solo unless you guys want to play online.

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By rorie

Spelunky becomes Spedrunky pretty quickly. It's like pool; three beers in and you're basically god, five beers in and you somehow are worse than any human being has ever been at anything. It's fun!

blazele

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By blazele

that game is definitely in my steam wishlist waiting for the next sale. i almost picked it up a few times but after watching spelunking with scoops im sold. rogue legacy is the same way.

brophdog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I beat the last few story missions in skyrim pretty plastered. Confusing... but I had a good time.

monsterclaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Burnout Paradise is my go to drunk game. Good tunes, great sense of speed, and cool crashes all without the dangers of actually operating a motor vehicle!

blazele

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By blazele

burnout sounds pretty good plus i already have it on my pc but havent played it much (feels pretty dated)

Pezen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

An FPS like Skyrim isn't your best bet while drunk. The issue with being drunk and FPS is usually that you'll become disoriented a lot easier. I was playing Destiny with a coworker last week and he was drinking whiskey at the time. By the end of the night he was barely keeping up in where to walk in the strikes (which generally are pretty straight forward) because he got side tracked and didn't know where to go and I had to run back and lead him.

I think something like a fighting game (or similar level of mechanical imput) always goes well while drunk. It's mechanically enough to keep you busy, but it's not too much to get completely lost on you. I'll admit though that I always played through the Yakuza games with beer and whiskey. It just seemed fitting somehow. Though anything with too much story and downtime will get more frustrating the more inebriated you are.

I think you'll eventually find that playing a game drunk is sort of like playing it while really tired. Your brain just isn't following along as well as you think it should. Hell, I have had to turn off movies because I could barely follow what was going on. But maybe your goal isn't to get black out drunk by yourself in front of some games.

fossas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By fossas

Dwarf Fortress.

I_Stay_Puft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Civilization V. I just don't give a damn at that point and just start invading other nations.

blazele

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pezen: this just reminded me that max payne 3 is great while played in character and spec ops the line was amazing and i played it exclusively drunk. also saints row 4 but that got boring quick.

Onion-Pete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Minecraft is pretty good drunk, I've made some cool things that I don't remember. Don't recommend Borderlands (I sold all of my primary weapons before doing that). I agree with Skyrim or a fallout. Super fun wandering around killing random people

I_Stay_Puft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#12  Edited By I_Stay_Puft

oh yeah Surgeon Simulator 2015 is pretty awesome drunk.

blazele

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i wish i had some video cables for my original xbox, i really want to play jet set radio future but it runs kinda buggy on 360.

Avatar image for citizencoffeecake
citizencoffeecake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I tend to lose interest in games pretty fast when I drink, Spelunky is one of the few I still enjoy when alone. If I'm with friends it's fighting games, Tekken being one of the best since it's so mash friendly and none of us are very skilled.

HeyGuys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Mario Kart, end of discussion.

dobschutz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

War Thunder. fighter aircraft while ramping up then 100% bombers when drunkdronk.

FrostyRyan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By FrostyRyan

I'm 21 and have never had a sip of alcohol in my life(by choice) but I imagine Deadly Premonition would be a hilarious game to play while drunk

blazele

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ok so now i just want some visually stunning games. like bright colors n such.

blazele

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heyguys: mario kart would be great if it was on pc.

BigBoss1911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

I think counter strike was the only game I played drunk. I don't recommend it. I imagine playing Rock Band/Guitar Hero drunk would be an amazing experience.

blazele

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

im actually a beast at counterstrike while im drunk, just not in the mood to play it.

Getz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

#22  Edited By Getz

Fighting games, so long as you're playing against other drunk people. Competition is always more fun when you're sauced.

ArtisanBreads

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#24  Edited By ArtisanBreads

I like something mindless like Dynasty Warriors solo. Or a multiplayer game like Mario Kart or Party if with others.

blazele

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By blazele

@artisanbreads: i wish i had friends, especially friends with mario kart or mario party.

MrSlapHappy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

My go-to for years was Team Fortress 2. Drink whenever you die, same as @rorie Spedrunky, a few beers in and you are good and relaxed. After a few more, you start to suck but as you get worse you stop caring until eventually you can't play anymore and you are unconscious.

Anything open world is good too because typically no one mission takes so long that you completely lose interest and you can just wander around doing stuff as you find it.

Sinusoidal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arcade games. Bullet hell shooters in particular. No loading, no bullshit stories or progression, just pure gaming. MAME is your friend.

blazele

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ive been having some fun with bit trip runner right now while listening to the bombcast. lets see how long this lasts though before i start sucking.

jiggajoe14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

I would lose myself in playing Hotline Miami drunk. The music alone was worth the experience alone.

blazele

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By blazele

@jiggajoe14: its a great game but im at the last couple of levels right now and i havent played in months so tackling them drunk would just piss me off.

Corevi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Arcade games. Bullet hell shooters in particular. No loading, no bullshit stories or progression, just pure gaming. MAME is your friend.

I would go with a beat em up with infinite credits so you don't get super angry. Captain Commando and the Dungeons and Dragons arcade games are fantastic.

Avatar image for killroycantkill
killroycantkill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 13

If you're not limiting yourself to just videogame I'd recommend... pretty much any board game like Ticket or Ride, Ascension, Cards Against Humanity, and even D&D can be fun drunk if you put the time into making a campaign while sober.

But if it's just videogames I find party games like Mario Party and Smash Bros to be big hits. Even fighting games amongst people of even skill level as you. Drunk Street Fighter is some of the most fun I've had with videogames in a long time.

monetarydread

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By monetarydread

Racing Games; because driving drunk is fun and you are an asshole if you do it in real life.

blazele

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

well im limiting myself to im at home alone. i just moved to this area a few months ago and havent made too many friends yet. particularly no gamers (at least with consoles i have or free time)

Dalai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

Never forget.

Loading Video...

T_wester

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By T_wester

Super Hexagon is a great game to gauge your drunkenness.

nightriff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 7

Rock Band and Guitar Hero

impartialgecko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

@blazele said:

burnout sounds pretty good plus i already have it on my pc but havent played it much (feels pretty dated)

You take that back. Burnout is forever.

chrissedoff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Get on Forza online. Any multiplayer racing game, really.

EthanielRain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Any local MP game or any open world game if alone. Prototype was always my go-to.

knoxt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By knoxt

street fighter 3 third strike

weirdo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't know about drunk, but playing Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon after smoking a joint makes the experience 100 times more fun

Bowties

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hands down Superman 64, It would be the best thing to record on Youtube.

cornbredx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#44  Edited By cornbredx

I would say most open world games are fun drunk because even if you just want to fuck around and not do story stuff there's usually a bunch of stupid shit you can do in them. At least in good ones. Like Saints Row 3 or 4, any GTA really, maybe Red Dead Redemption but that's not on PC.

I don't drink anymore, but last time I got really drunk I was playing Star Wars Galaxies. So... playing MMOs drunk is pretty fun too. Just don't be a dick and let people know if you group up and it's usually cool. Or play with friends which is usually your best bet.

People who take video games too seriously kill your buzz when you're trying to play video games drunk.

Avatar image for lightshadow1357
Lightshadow1357

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Battletoads. Or call GameStop drunk and ask if they have Battletoads.

blazele

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lightshadow1357: damn if it wasnt already 11:30 i would do that. im going to play sonic generations which i just downloaded. as someone who has never played a sonic game aside from a few levels what am in for?

fleabeard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@t_wester said:

Super Hexagon is a great game to gauge your drunkenness.

I've set my best times being 5 shots into a bottle of alcohol

Avatar image for deactivated-62a216db3532b
deactivated-62a216db3532b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just get super drunk and watch Congo.

Decoy_octopuz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Decoy_octopuz

Dark souls 2 PvP is pretty fun while downing beers! And for all of you Mary Jane smokers, skyrim with some nice mods (da night skybox) is amazing ;-)