Bomb Should Have A Face Episode 14: Rowrgnarok

mattbodega

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

Edited By mattbodega

It's the end of days on Giant Bomb's Community Podcast!

2008 is almost over, and to celebrate, MattBodega,TokyoChicken, and Jensonb welcome to the show Australia's favorite son, the harbinger of destruction called Rowr (he's the wolf that devours the earth)! Also, moderator Hamz joins us for a second time to show us his Disgaeamad impression! So, join the crew, as we talk about why games become over hyped(your expectations are ridiculous!) why Playstation Home exists( we can't figure it out!) and why on earth you would want to play racing games on the Wii(also a mystery)! All this, plus we announce plans for YOU to get involved in our Game Of The Year Super Show, and take your questions on Bomb Should Have A Face, Giant Bomb's Community Podcast for all the community matters that matter most!

You can download the show directly here!
Or Subscribe to the show on iTunes here!
mattbodega

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By mattbodega

It's the end of days on Giant Bomb's Community Podcast!

2008 is almost over, and to celebrate, MattBodega,TokyoChicken, and Jensonb welcome to the show Australia's favorite son, the harbinger of destruction called Rowr (he's the wolf that devours the earth)! Also, moderator Hamz joins us for a second time to show us his Disgaeamad impression! So, join the crew, as we talk about why games become over hyped(your expectations are ridiculous!) why Playstation Home exists( we can't figure it out!) and why on earth you would want to play racing games on the Wii(also a mystery)! All this, plus we announce plans for YOU to get involved in our Game Of The Year Super Show, and take your questions on Bomb Should Have A Face, Giant Bomb's Community Podcast for all the community matters that matter most!

You can download the show directly here!
Or Subscribe to the show on iTunes here!
brukaoru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By brukaoru

Yay! The intro is hilarious, love it! xD "Hurricane Hamz," I am so calling him that from now on. :P

MattyFTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#3  Edited By MattyFTM  Moderator

I've been waiting ages for this.

kush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By kush

I've been waiting for this Rowr-packed BSHAF for a while now...glad to finally give it a listen.

Thrawn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Thrawn1
MattyFTM said:
"I've been waiting ages for this."

Kush said:
"I've been waiting for this Rowr-packed BSHAF for a while now...glad to finally give it a listen."

same
Hamz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By Hamz

This was an amazing podcast to record, 3 hours of pure awesome discussion, laughing and joking around. Great experience and thanks for having me on again, i really had a blast recording it. And that Rowr fellow is a fine Aussie gent i must say. Great time recording this, great episode and a pleasure to be apart of.

BSHAF 4 Life!

PureRok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7  Edited By PureRok

I hate it when people capitalize "of" and "the" in titles.

Lies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 14

#8  Edited By Lies

I don't have it in me to listen to a three hour BSHAF. I got the cliffnotes from TC during the Bombing Run though, so I'm good.

But I also have a suggestion to keep MattBodega from killing me for being negative (Which I'm really not, but that's besides the point).

You should link the things you talk about in the show during the write-up, so people can take a look at them for themselves. For instance, if you talk about a blog or forum topic or user or funny image or you get the point, you should include a link back to the original when you post the topic. It would greatly facilitate finding the things you guys talk about, without having to start a site-wide scavenger hunt for articles/ topics.

brukaoru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By brukaoru

I agree with your suggestion Lies, but I don't approve of you not listening to BSHAF! Come on, you can find the time! >:P It's a really great episode, one of the best!

Death_Burnout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 6

#10  Edited By Death_Burnout

I Tastefully have a distaste for community podcasts, why i said that i do not know!

tokyochicken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#11  Edited By tokyochicken

spoink

Rowr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#12  Edited By Rowr
Lies said:
"You should link the things you talk about in the show during the write-up, so people can take a look at them for themselves. For instance, if you talk about a blog or forum topic or user or funny image or you get the point, you should include a link back to the original when you post the topic. It would greatly facilitate finding the things you guys talk about, without having to start a site-wide scavenger hunt for articles/ topics."
Thats probably a good idea, in the case they are reffering to blogs and forum posts.

Was a fun episode!

I must commend hamz for filling in for disgaea brilliantly, Tokyochicken for expressing everything i wasnt able to articulate, and Matt Bodega for being a force of pure awesome as always. JensonB, well JensonB.

For the record JensonB is a totally awesome dude who speaks alot of sense when not talking about his personal game collection. Despite his incessant clicking  :P

Edit = aha tokyochicken the outro is epic.
kush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#13  Edited By kush

I would just like to make a statement. I love cats...and I'm a gentlemen! Suck on that Blue-tard!!! ...I hate babies.

Otacon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#14  Edited By Otacon

Great Episode!

NinjaSquirrel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By NinjaSquirrel

DONKEYS ON ACID!

Pleasureizmine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Pleasureizmine

More other people less squeaky voices........................ *looks at jensonb*

I would follow rowr into rowrnarok

RHCPfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 8

#17  Edited By RHCPfan24

This is actually the first time I listened to one of the these, and it wasn't that bad. Good job guys.  And Lies' suggestion is good, at least for all the GB users who don't listen to this regularly. 

Red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

#18  Edited By Red

This podcast made me realize how boring my username is.