maxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Edited By maxwell

Hey guys,

Chances are you've already noticed but we redesigned the image uploader and position templates. Looks a little cleaner, a little more colorful, and hopefully easier to use.

choose your poison!
choose your poison!

size and position!
size and position!

Props to Snide for the mock-up, Ethan for the Javascript rewrite (including the upload progress fx), and well, me for the html/css love.

I encountered some ugly css bugs when I tested this initially in IE7. Should be fixed but if you notice anything funny hit me up! Thanks!
maxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By maxwell

Hey guys,

Chances are you've already noticed but we redesigned the image uploader and position templates. Looks a little cleaner, a little more colorful, and hopefully easier to use.

choose your poison!
choose your poison!

size and position!
size and position!

Props to Snide for the mock-up, Ethan for the Javascript rewrite (including the upload progress fx), and well, me for the html/css love.

I encountered some ugly css bugs when I tested this initially in IE7. Should be fixed but if you notice anything funny hit me up! Thanks!
LordAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 36

#2  Edited By LordAndrew

It is nice. But I'm not a fan of having to close it and re-open it to start over after selecting one of the options.
Also, can we please have the My Images button back for our own galleries? I found that really useful for putting multiple images into a gallery at once.

snide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 14

#3  Edited By snide
LordAndrew said:
"It is nice. But I'm not a fan of having to close it and re-open it to start over after selecting one of the options.
Also, can we please have the My Images button back for our own galleries? I found that really useful for putting multiple images into a gallery at once."
The gallery thing you mention is a bug. We'll get that fixed. You'll need to explain what you're trying to do on your first note for me, I'm not following.
LordAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 36

#4  Edited By LordAndrew

Let's say I choose to search the site. Then I realize the image I want is in one of my galleries. Previously, I'd be able to switch to my gallery through the tabs. But now I have to click Close Window, remove this thing from my post if necessary, and click the button to insert the image again. It requires more work, more clicks, more moving the mouse around to places I don't need to.

MattyFTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#5  Edited By MattyFTM  Moderator

Looks cool.