Dirty Dan Returns

natto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Edited By natto

Last night Dirty Dan Ryckert made his return to All Pro Wrestling at Kristmas Kaos, much to the annoyance of the APW faithful. Representing the tag team champions the Classic Connection, he kept his words short and sweet for the challengers the Reno Scum, Luster The Legend and Adam Thornstowe.

The match got off without a hitch, as the Classic Connection and the Reno Scum traded blows without either getting the upper hand. Of course, Dan couldn't help but be his usual dirty self.

Dan argues with children
Dan argues with children
Dan continues to argue with children
Dan continues to argue with children

As soon as the opportunity presented itself, Dirty Dan dashed into the ring with his beloved iPad used it to smack Luster the Legend across the face. Unfortunately for him, this had no effect on Luster, and Dan quickly excused himself from the ring. But then he saw another chance to give his team an edge when Adam Thornstowe was outside the ring and sought to creep up on him. Thronstowe must have had eyes on the back of his head because he quickly turned around to face the Dirty one. Dan began to apologize profusely, unaware that Christina Von Eerie was slowly moving behind him. She gave a vicious low blow to incapacitate him.

"It was a complete misunderstanding!"

With Dirty Dan out of the equation, the Reno Scum defeated the Classic Connection to become the new tag champs. The Reno Scum celebrated in the ring while their opponents were left to lick their wounds.

A man reconsidering his life choices
A man reconsidering his life choices
Getting away from the ring
Getting away from the ring
Can't do anything but watch
Can't do anything but watch
Trying to process what just happened
Trying to process what just happened

However, the night does not end on an unhappy note for Dirty Dan and the Classic Connection. Though they may defeated, they remain united in friendship and will live to fight another day.

MOAB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

This is great.

csl316

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Surprised no one's jumped the guard rail yet.

N7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

@csl316 said:

Surprised no one's jumped the guard rail yet.

It doesn't look like there is one.

He should bring one with him and challenge people to jump it.

Heartagram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 13

Man....This looks like so much fun.

bhizzy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm a little disappointed Dan's not wearing one of his t-shirts, to be honest.

ArtisanBreads

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#6  Edited By ArtisanBreads

Watched some of it and really enjoyed Dan mainly going after the kids. Seems like a great time.

Naoiko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I'm not super big into wrestling, but this actually looks like it would be fun to watch in person.

clagnaught

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

The San Francisco startup guy might make more sense for that crowd or where it's taking place but it's odd that there are now two Dirty Dans. That said, this still looks dumb, in a good way. Good for Dan!

sparky_buzzsaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 42

I'd love to see this live. Looks like fun. Dan gets some great heat too.

Naed_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The San Francisco startup guy might make more sense for that crowd or where it's taking place but it's odd that there are now two Dirty Dans. That said, this still looks dumb, in a good way. Good for Dan!

It's okay, from what Dan said about the two Undertakers this should sort itself out.

edmundus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By edmundus

This is infinitely more entertaining than WWE.

clagnaught

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

@naed_ said:
@clagnaught said:

It's okay, from what Dan said about the two Undertakers this should sort itself out.

There are two Undertakers? (All I know about wrestling are random comments the gang makes, and most of those come through Dan)

sammo21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 45

I'll be honest...Dan is a great heel manager. The sad thing is he isn't playing a character.

emtee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clagnaught: At one point there were. I forget the exact details, but the Undertaker was beaten in some match on a pay per view, where he then disappeared for a while. Another manager (I believe it was the Million Dollar Man, Ted DiBiase) started talking about how he'd bring the Undertaker back, and he did, although it wasn't the actual guy. The two ended up fighting at another PPV, and the real Undertaker won and that was the end of that, as far as I remember.

natto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@csl316: there was no guard rail at this particular venue, but some kids came close to crossing the imaginary barrier a few times.