DNF Duel Beta.

CyrusRaven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

So DNF Duel seems really fun. Who did you play most or gravitate towards in the beta? I like and played the Ranger the most. He's got ssttyyyyyyllllle.

TensionHead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 25

It seems like a more deliberate pace with some neat systems (I am still trying to figure out the 2 special attack buttons and Conversions) compared to other ArcSys stuff. Gorgeous to look at, a nice change after playing Strive and Uniclr for the last 6 months. The Hitman seems great after 2 hrs.

BisonHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By BisonHero

I haven’t heard of or Googled whatever game you’re actually talking about, so I’m choosing to imagine that your discussion is about something called Duke Nukem Forever Duel.

Avatar image for deactivated-63e25d72b6044
deactivated-63e25d72b6044

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Come get some!

cikame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By cikame

@bisonhero: It's not quite that simple :P, it's a fighting game based on the Korean beat em up MMO Dungeon Fighter Online or "DFO", but in Korea they call it Dungeon and Fighter "DNF", so the fighting game is called DNF Duel, i guess because having the word Dungeon in your fighting game title might mislead people, but as a racing fan i can't help but look at it as "Did Not Finish".

I couldn't play the beta but i've watched others play it and it looks really good, i don't get on with 2D fighters i'm more of a Tekken and DOA guy, but i still play them because they look cool, Guilty Gear is far too complicated for me and there's a few things that put me off buying Strive, but i'm more than ready to play DNF the characters look great.