EPIC FAIL?!?

SteveBIRK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By SteveBIRK

Gears of War 2 title update 2 came out today. I read the patch notes here on Giant Bomb and I was very happy as to what they added. But is all well in the game? I have seen most of the glitches removed but there is one weird one that just happened to my friends. The one friend lagged and looked like he wasn't holding a gun and he said he had infinate ammo. My other friend had the same thing happen to him and then someone on the other team did the same thing. Now I am kinda dissapointed but defiantly not suprised. Epic just can't seem to not have a patch that fixes glitches and then brings new ones. At least the one I have encountered wasn't that bad and only lasted one round. I just hope by Gears of War 3 they can have a multiplayer that isn't riddled with glitches and cheats.

SteveBIRK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By SteveBIRK

Gears of War 2 title update 2 came out today. I read the patch notes here on Giant Bomb and I was very happy as to what they added. But is all well in the game? I have seen most of the glitches removed but there is one weird one that just happened to my friends. The one friend lagged and looked like he wasn't holding a gun and he said he had infinate ammo. My other friend had the same thing happen to him and then someone on the other team did the same thing. Now I am kinda dissapointed but defiantly not suprised. Epic just can't seem to not have a patch that fixes glitches and then brings new ones. At least the one I have encountered wasn't that bad and only lasted one round. I just hope by Gears of War 3 they can have a multiplayer that isn't riddled with glitches and cheats.

oNsJUGGERNAUT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By oNsJUGGERNAUT

ya, that glitch has been in the game since day one, It has to do with the lag. But they can try to update the game all they want, the multiplayer is fundamentally flawed and not fun to play at all.