Five Games That I Want to Play

gearhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

Edited By gearhead

Basically the games I'm looking forward to coming out in the next year, 'hopefully.'

-Brutal Legend. I have been looking forward to this game since it was announced mainly because it's the game coming after the masterpiece that was Psyconauts, and Tim Schafer is great. Also, I wanted to support this game to keep Double Fine alive and to give a finger to Activison. On a side note, I'm going to laugh at all those who laughed and posted negative notes when I said this would be a great game.

-Alan Wake. Not much of this game has been shown, but so far it looks really interesting, Max Payne 2 was a great game, and I have trust in the developer that they will not pull a Too Human, by working on a game for years and have it just be 'meh.' The story is the main grab here, but I also want to meddle with the light aspects, and how they affect your foes.

-Fable III. I loved Fable II, and I hope that Fable III continues with excellence that has been following this franchise. Nothing excpet a few concept pictures have been shown, but I'm already stoked for this game.

-Star Wars: The Old Republic. I have never played an MMO before, and I think this is the best place to start off. Bioware has made ecellent games, especially KOTOR. Just the expanded story alone will make me want to play this, but they also seem to not be falling into the same pitfalls that Galaxies fell into by making every cl@ss unique and interesting to play.

-Mass Effect 2. I liked the first Mass Effect a lot, but there were a ton of serious problems in it. Whether it be game breaking glitches, hiccups in the framerate, pop in, or long load times, I still had fun with the game, despite numerous issues. With Mass Effect 2 it looks like they are both fixing those problems and making the overall game better. My only wish is that Bioware will hurry up

That's my list, and I think it's pretty good. So what five game's are you stoked for?  
Note: Thanks Mike for the idea.
gearhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By gearhead

Basically the games I'm looking forward to coming out in the next year, 'hopefully.'

-Brutal Legend. I have been looking forward to this game since it was announced mainly because it's the game coming after the masterpiece that was Psyconauts, and Tim Schafer is great. Also, I wanted to support this game to keep Double Fine alive and to give a finger to Activison. On a side note, I'm going to laugh at all those who laughed and posted negative notes when I said this would be a great game.

-Alan Wake. Not much of this game has been shown, but so far it looks really interesting, Max Payne 2 was a great game, and I have trust in the developer that they will not pull a Too Human, by working on a game for years and have it just be 'meh.' The story is the main grab here, but I also want to meddle with the light aspects, and how they affect your foes.

-Fable III. I loved Fable II, and I hope that Fable III continues with excellence that has been following this franchise. Nothing excpet a few concept pictures have been shown, but I'm already stoked for this game.

-Star Wars: The Old Republic. I have never played an MMO before, and I think this is the best place to start off. Bioware has made ecellent games, especially KOTOR. Just the expanded story alone will make me want to play this, but they also seem to not be falling into the same pitfalls that Galaxies fell into by making every cl@ss unique and interesting to play.

-Mass Effect 2. I liked the first Mass Effect a lot, but there were a ton of serious problems in it. Whether it be game breaking glitches, hiccups in the framerate, pop in, or long load times, I still had fun with the game, despite numerous issues. With Mass Effect 2 it looks like they are both fixing those problems and making the overall game better. My only wish is that Bioware will hurry up

That's my list, and I think it's pretty good. So what five game's are you stoked for?  
Note: Thanks Mike for the idea.
mikemcn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By mikemcn

Ive never played a "real" mmo, i played Runescape for like a few months, so ya, im ashamed, but that wasnt enough of an MMO experience lol, Old republic i want to try out. 

Alan Wake looks cool, but im not really into horror, i swear i jumped everytime i saw a deathclaw in fallout 3....... they surprised me ok~!
JamesF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By JamesF

Borderlands.

Avatar image for outofbounds9000
OutOfBounds9000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 13

#4  Edited By OutOfBounds9000

Brutal legend:Brutal legend is good.Anything with Jack Black is fine,and i love guitars.  
Alan Wake:Tried the demo in europe,and its good,but the horror makes my eyes gnissle.

Fable III:Fable II was fine,but im not into middle age very much,but the experience and the tempo looks high and epic. 
Star Wars The Old Republic:Played it on xbox some years ago,it was really good,the best MMO i've played,i recommend Star Wars Knights Of The Old Republic 2.

Mass Effect 2:I heard theres coming a more advanced Character Creation,i hope the rumors true.And i think they're gonna fix up the problems with the first Mass Effect.

If you're really pumped up about those games,check out some leaks,or spoilers.

Xandurson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Xandurson

I'll make my list too since this seems pretty cool.

Charles030

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By Charles030

I think codemasters new Operation Flashpoint Dragon Rising looks really cool cant w8 for it.
natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 5

#7  Edited By natetodamax
@Mikemcn: lol, Runescape. I can easily say that it's one of the worst games ever created.
DBoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#8  Edited By DBoy

Beatles Rock Band?

Whisperkill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#9  Edited By Whisperkill

You only want to play 5 games, damn
gearhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By gearhead
@DBoy said:
" Beatles Rock Band? "
Coming out so soon that I didn't put it there. Still going to be awesome though. :D
dj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#11  Edited By dj

Modern Warfare 2, Assassins Creed 2, and Mass Effect 2 are my big three. There are many games that I'm curious about but I'm sure about these three. 

angelfan91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#12  Edited By angelfan91
  • Mass Effect 2
  • Splinter Cell Conviction
  • COD:MW 2
  • Assasins Creed 2
  • Beatles Rock Band
Gump

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

#13  Edited By Gump
  1. Mafia II
  2. Red Dead Redemption
  3. Heavy Rain
  4. Alan Wake
  5. Silent Hill: Shattered Memories
torus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#14  Edited By torus

1. Splinter Cell: Conviction 
2. Starcraft II 
3. Assassin's Creed II 
4. Borderlands 
5. Rage 

In no particular order.

RHCPfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 8

#15  Edited By RHCPfan24

I agree with what you put there. Mass Effect 2 is my most eagerly anticipated title there. I would also personally choose Scribblenauts, Borderlands, Splinter Cell: Conviction, Assassin's Creed II, Rage and Red Dead: Redemption. Obviously, that is more than five. XD

Hamst3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 2

#16  Edited By Hamst3r

Mainstream: 

1. Mass Effect 2
2. Bioshock 2
3. Lost Planet 2
4. DiRT 2