Funny DIY Handicaps

Sanryd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Sanryd

My little sister (12 yrs old) wanted to play some games, and she's alright at them, but nowhere near my skill level. That's to be expected because I play way more games than her, but I needed a way to level the playing field so we could both have a little fun. I hate not trying when I'm playing against someone and letting them win, because I don't have fun. But when I play normally, they get frustrated. So during a game of split-screen MW2, she suggested that I only use melee and she can use whatever she wants. Before that, I was winning every game by a ton of kills, but when we gave the new method a shot, it almost evened it out and we both had fun. Anyone else ever make up little handicaps like that? Ones that aren't built into the game?

Avatar image for bestusernameever
BestUsernameEver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By BestUsernameEver

Nope, I just play as hard as possible, and so does my brother. We are better at different games, but I hate pitying the other skill level. It insults the other player, and I get bored. So I just so no to handicaps. But if your sister is down for it, perfect.

kmdrkul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By kmdrkul

We do no-scope sniper rifle battles split-screen - none of us know how to "properly" do that; we are actually just picking 50 caliber rifles and hoping for the best.  That would be a good handicap for you against your sister.