Giantbomb Vent or Teamspeak?

bushpusherr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By bushpusherr

Is there a dedicated Giantbomb Ventrilo or Teamspeak server at all?  I feel like this would be a really easy way to create some community solidarity, especially with PC gamers looking to group up.  I recently picked up Battlefield Bad Company 2, and it would be cool to get some squads together.

roughneck117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By roughneck117

Check out the BC2 Steam group. We usually get together once a week or maybe more. Also, we used to use Vent, but I think weve moved to mumble, which seems better. Do a search on Steam community for Giantbomb BFBC2 Group, join up and play.

Supercancer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Supercancer
@roughneck117: I've been watching a lot of Battlefield 2 tactical gameplay videos and the functionality of Mumble seems really cool. I'm guessing it just has a bunch of different channels that can be dedicated to serve a particular service, but the way it's implemented is really impressive.
BlackjackCF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By BlackjackCF

I've been using Teamspeak 3 a lot lately. A lot of the old flaws from Teamspeak 2 have been fixed. The interface is actually nice to look at and the quality is pretty good.

I'm still having some issues with Teamspeak where it will crash every so often... and it seems to have a bizarre issue of disconnecting whenever I use Firefox.

Otherwise I love it.