Great games to come back to for the SNES

Ossyaris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Ossyaris

Their are many great games that I would love to come back to when having nothing to do.
Goof Troop- an amazing 2 player co-op game that is great to play with another person
Super Mario Rpq- Luckily had a cartridge of it and never gets old for an Rpq and a Mario game

What are some games that you would want to come back to at your spare time?

TheFreeMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By TheFreeMan

Contra 3! That game is still great fun with a partner. Or maybe Super Smash TV, another fun one with a friend.

coakroach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By coakroach

Megaman X ftw

TGB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By TGB

Secret of Mana with the multi-tap, fun times had by all

Avatar image for deactivated-57b1d7d14d4a5
deactivated-57b1d7d14d4a5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 3

There are a lot of obvious answers, but I'll go ahead and say Harvest Moon, because it's probably not the first thing on peoples mind, but damn the game is addictive.

Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6  Edited By Linkyshinks
Terranigma is my second favourite SNES RPG behind Chrono Trigger, with Mana third and LttP being fourth. It's easily one of the best the console ever had. Now with Chrono, LttP and Mana out there I sure hope this is next. I stupidly sold my original copy back in the day and would love to be able to play it again. I loved almost everything single thing about it, but at that age you do not see any value in keeping games you finish. Hopefully with Mana's release on VC it will be making a reappearance soon.

Terranigma was a 1996 action-RPG developed by Quintet Games, and published by Enix Corporation on Super Nintendo. The game was influenced by Quintet's Soul Blazer series which some of you might remember. Terranigma was only localised for European and Australian territories and never made it's way to the North American shores, so it will likely be a Hanabi affair it it arrives on their VC. It's gameplay follows the top-down perspective as well as the control scheme of The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past while combining few role-playing elements inspired from SquareSoft's Secret of Mana. It tells the tale of the resurrection of the world, and it's progress from the pre-historic times to the near future. The game was scored by Miyoko Kobayashi and Masanori Hikichi, and the characters were designed by Kamui Fujiwara who now works with Square Enix.

Avatar image for deactivated-61665c8292280
deactivated-61665c8292280

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Spider-Man & Venom: Maximum Carnage.

I shouldn't need to say anything past Green Jelly.

(It was good for the Genesis, too, but I owned a copy for the Snes.)

PureRok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

TheGreatGuero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#9  Edited By TheGreatGuero

I just wanna see my SNES again! Where are ya lil' buddy? :(
I think he's trapped up in my attic somewhere! Poor lil' guy. He's been up there for probably around 10 years! He'll never forgive me! Man... this all really reminds me of Jumanji. It's not all that similar, but kinda sorta. Let's face it, I think I just like to think about Jumanji. What a movie! You know what I'm sayin'?

StaticFalconar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#10  Edited By StaticFalconar

Super metriod,

pedantics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By pedantics

Yoshi's Island, Space Megaforce / Super Aleste, and everything else everybody already said (especially Earthbound).