• 68 results
Kazona

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 6

#51  Edited By Kazona

I really don't like this guy's attitude towards people who disagree with him. Seems to me that he really likes to talk down on others. So whatever his reasons are for disliking Halo 3, he deserves a swift kick up the ass for his attitude.

Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#52  Edited By Jayge_
Kazona said:
"I really don't like this guy's attitude towards people who disagree with him. Seems to me that he really likes to talk down on others. So whatever his reasons are for disliking Halo 3, he deserves a swift kick up the ass for his attitude."
The ironic thing is, he's retarded. Hell, he's just a step away from looking like Brian Peppers.
kmdrkul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#53  Edited By kmdrkul
Karmum said:
"ParanoidFreak said:
"I also love Halo, there aren't many other games out there with such versatile multi-player. Most of you Halo haters just do it because it's the hip thing to do. When I play Call Of Duty 4 if I even mention Halo I get flamed, and it's just silly. It's not like you have to swear alliance to one game or console, you can enjoy them all. As long as this continues to happen in video game culture it will never get as big as movies are.  "
It is "hip", to dislike a game from pretty much the start of the series?"
It's hip to say you dislike the game series from the start.  Especially when people likely haven't played any of the particular games in the series.  And that goes for every game series; Halo is just more apparent because it's popular, and nobody can deny how easy it is to hate popular things.
Karmum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#54  Edited By Karmum
kmdrkul said:
"Karmum said:
"ParanoidFreak said:
"I also love Halo, there aren't many other games out there with such versatile multi-player. Most of you Halo haters just do it because it's the hip thing to do. When I play Call Of Duty 4 if I even mention Halo I get flamed, and it's just silly. It's not like you have to swear alliance to one game or console, you can enjoy them all. As long as this continues to happen in video game culture it will never get as big as movies are.  "
It is "hip", to dislike a game from pretty much the start of the series?"
It's hip to say you dislike the game series from the start.  Especially when people likely haven't played any of the particular games in the series.  And that goes for every game series; Halo is just more apparent because it's popular, and nobody can deny how easy it is to hate popular things."
How is it "hip" to dislike a series from the start? It wasn't like I jumped on the bandwagon for Halo 3, I thought Halo 2 was bad and the original Halo was the only "good" one. Considering I have played all three Halos, I can state that I dislike the series.
kmdrkul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By kmdrkul

Stop asking me as if I am the one who determined all of this.  Stop asking me a question pertaining to you that is impossible to answer.  I explained why the majority, which according to what you have said excludes you, hates the game.  And for the record, the original Halo was released nearly seven years ago.  Seeing as how the average age of both Halo 3 players AND Halo 3 haters has to be 14 years old or so, it's safe to say that neither group of people have even played the original.  So when people say they either hate the game or only liked the first one, the common response is going to be that they are just saying that.  If you aren't 12-15 years old, which I take it you aren't, then you should be smart enough to figure out that my generalizations do not include you.

Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Jayge_

Your generalizations about the average age of the Halo hater are flawed, however. Unless you're trying to quantify widespread dislike of one of your favorite games by saying the population is immature. If a 14 year old is a hater, it's because he's a CoD4 fanboy. Most Halo haters are older.

kmdrkul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By kmdrkul

I never said Halo was a favorite game of mine.  I own them all; that's hype for you, and they are solid games, just not second-coming-of-Christ-games like people make them out to be.  And yes, I say Halo haters are on average 14 years old because typically the people hating Halo ARE the CoD4 fanboys.  It comes full circle.  I'm willing to listen to a comprehensive guide as to why Halo "sucks" so long as it's not like the moron in that video's explanation.  And I will probably agree with it all, but bottom line is more people would rather just say "Halo sucks" and move on.

Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Jayge_

Sorry. Misread a quote in Karmum's post. Thought it was yours.

Karmum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Karmum
kmdrkul said:
"Stop asking me as if I am the one who determined all of this.  Stop asking me a question pertaining to you that is impossible to answer.  I explained why the majority, which according to what you have said excludes you, hates the game.  And for the record, the original Halo was released nearly seven years ago.  Seeing as how the average age of both Halo 3 players AND Halo 3 haters has to be 14 years old or so, it's safe to say that neither group of people have even played the original.  So when people say they either hate the game or only liked the first one, the common response is going to be that they are just saying that.  If you aren't 12-15 years old, which I take it you aren't, then you should be smart enough to figure out that my generalizations do not include you."
If you are implying that directly to me, I fall under that category, at 15 years of age. I did not play the original Halo when it first came out, but I have played all three.
kmdrkul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By kmdrkul
Karmum said:
"kmdrkul said:
"Stop asking me as if I am the one who determined all of this.  Stop asking me a question pertaining to you that is impossible to answer.  I explained why the majority, which according to what you have said excludes you, hates the game.  And for the record, the original Halo was released nearly seven years ago.  Seeing as how the average age of both Halo 3 players AND Halo 3 haters has to be 14 years old or so, it's safe to say that neither group of people have even played the original.  So when people say they either hate the game or only liked the first one, the common response is going to be that they are just saying that.  If you aren't 12-15 years old, which I take it you aren't, then you should be smart enough to figure out that my generalizations do not include you."
If you are implying that directly to me, I fall under that category, at 15 years of age. I did not play the original Halo when it first came out, but I have played all three."
No, I did not know how old you were. 
darthzew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By darthzew

Oh, gosh... Fanboys make me sick. I don't like StarCraft or JRPGs, but I don't go smearing that around like crap on the toilet seat. There is no good reason to promote hate for anything. 

Dalai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#62  Edited By Dalai

I don't hate Halo... in fact, it's pretty good.  However, it's not God's gift to gaming... never was.

Vaxadrin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#63  Edited By Vaxadrin
Valvefan84 said:
"video response

"
Now that is fucking gold.
Lind_L_Taylor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#64  Edited By Lind_L_Taylor

He's got one of the weirdest looking faces I've ever seen.

ParanoidFreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By ParanoidFreak
Vaxadrin said:
"Valvefan84 said:
"video response

"
Now that is fucking gold."
That was some funny shit.
kingmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#66  Edited By kingmasters

I think I'm in love with the guy in the video
because halo is not good

Lind_L_Taylor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#67  Edited By Lind_L_Taylor
kingmasters said:
"I think I'm in love with the guy in the video
because halo is not good"
You must be his mother.
SmugDarkLoser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By SmugDarkLoser

wow.
I thought he was a fanboy who was drunk in the first video- based on the way he talked and his opinions.  But then the second, holy fuck. 

Lol.
I love youtube idiots.

But seriously, I don't get it.  Why are people such fanboys like this?  I understand saying there's no games that appeal to me, but bashing games that you obviously haven't touched?  That's just dumb/