Hardest game/difficulty in a game you've ever beaten?

• 61 results
cid798

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By cid798

I think mostly it has been CoD games and Halo's. CoD the grenades feel a little overboard and Halo's the bullet soak seems a bit over the top. 

Older generations, but not too older, Ikargua left my butt sore on the hardest difficulty.

thewimp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By thewimp
@BionicMonster said:
" Whats with all these modern games? You guys are pussies. The Lion King for SNES was a motherfucker (some of you know what I'm talkin about.) "
Hehe, glad to know I was not the only one who sat through that (and The Mask) on hard.  

Also even though it did not have a difficulty level, finishing Mega Man 4 for the NES was kind of a proud gaming-moment for me back then.  

(goes all nostalgic and considers buying a Wii just because of all the old classics)
Kjellm87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#53  Edited By Kjellm87

I suppose that would be unlocking and beating every cup on F-Zero GX on every difficulty.

JoeyRavn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#54  Edited By JoeyRavn
I Wanna be the Guy on the hardest difficulty. 

Nah, kidding. I can't even pass the third screen :P Mine's probably Arkham Asylum on the highest difficulty. It's not an excessively hard game, but it has its tough moments.
ZombieHunterOG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#55  Edited By ZombieHunterOG
@thehexeditor said:
" @ZombieHunter said:

" @BionicMonster said:

" Whats with all these modern games? You guys are pussies. The Lion King for SNES was a motherfucker (some of you know what I'm talkin about.) "
Damn straight  "
Demon's Souls walks up to you, knocks you over the head with a mace, bends you over a table, and (BLEEP BLEEEEEP BLEEP BLIPPITY BLIPPPPPP BLEEEP)
@Stealthmaster86: I shat bricks when I finished MHC on Veteran.
@benjaebe: Fucking ghosts and goblins, NOW this thread is over. "
um actually didn't have that much trouble with demons souls so.....
napalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By napalm

Streets Of Rage 3 on normal and Devil May Cry 3 on easy (the first, original, hard-as-shit version).

NekuCTR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By NekuCTR
@JoeyRavn said:
" I Wanna be the Guy on the hardest difficulty.   Nah, kidding. I can't even pass the third screen :P Mine's probably Arkham Asylum on the highest difficulty. It's not an excessively hard game, but it has its tough moments. "
Dude seriously, Fuck that game, I played and beat it a couple of years ago, and I could probobly go back and beat it no problem now. It all comes down to memorization. Although the hardest difficulty removes all checkpoints and I'm pretty sure literally no one has finished it.
hawkster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#58  Edited By hawkster

F-Zero GX.  It took me weeks of devoted playing to become good enough to unlock all of the cars, custom parts, and arcade cup tracks.  Memorizing every split-second turn and staying alive down each no-rail stretch of track took immense concentration.  It was so easy to make a tiny bad maneuver and get sideswiped by the enemy cars and sent flaming off the course, 1st place out of reach for good.  I still never managed to complete the single player "story mode" on anything more than normal difficulty.  That story mode was insane.  

This is one game I'd love to have an online multiplayer version of.

Avatar image for comradekritstov
ComradeKritstov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#59  Edited By ComradeKritstov

I play singleplayer games for fun. If I want a challenge I play multiplayer games.

Aus_azn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#60  Edited By Aus_azn

I have beaten Halo 3 Legendary, CoD4 and MW2 both on Veteran. I really didn't have much trouble with any of them. Halo 3 was the easiest out of all 3 by far, CoD4 the hardest if you discount MW2 SpecOps and include MHC.

Nothing has even come close to the difficulty I'm currently having with Bayonetta on Normal. Mind you, I haven't played any of the DMC games beyond the first couple of hours.

Karl_Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#61  Edited By Karl_Boss

Ninja Gaiden Black probably.