Goobzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Goobzor

I do not know the games name but i think it was for the PS1 or 2

in the game you play a  i think black female cop or just a female cop and go around towns helping people and stopping crimes (stopping people from jumping off of buildings, and other things) if anyone has played GTA:SA i am pretty sure there is a guy in this game that looks like the truth (the hippie guy) i do not know it may have just bean a bum that you talked to all the time but ya. the game ends in a football stadium having to kill the FBI or something like that i know they had really good guns and had black suits on (i think the story was about the FBI or the cops she used to works for turning bad) i think you got calls on the police phone telling you of crimes and people you had to help and stop 

please help i have bean looking for this game on and off for about 2 years now i do not think it is a very well known game 

the 1st time i played it i rated it from a block buster (it was a last pick i did not want to play a game as a female cop but its one of the best games i have ever played - all of the new really good games coming out in this day and age)

Thanks in advance.

zanzibarbreeze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By zanzibarbreeze
@Goobzor: I'd like to help you, but I'm not sure I can. You've written a lot, but none of that rings a bell. So I'm forced to go for games where I know you play as a female lead.

• V.I.P.
  • Death by Degrees
  • Charlie's Angels
  • Alias

There are obviously more, but that's for starters.
Goobzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Goobzor
@ZanzibarBreeze: thanks for the reply

I looked up the games you have listed and the one I am looking for was not in there

I am almost 100% shore it was a black female cop beacuse every time i think about the game i get an immage of  
Whoopi Goldberg (not her voice but she always plays a strong black woman in her movies so ya) 
Synthballs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4  Edited By Synthballs
@Goobzor said:

" @ZanzibarBreeze: thanks for the reply  I looked up the games you have listed and the one I am looking for was not in there  I am almost 100% shore it was a black female cop beacuse every time i think about the game i get an immage of   Whoopi Goldberg (not her voice but she always plays a strong black woman in her movies so ya)  "

Urban Assault?!

EDIT: SHIT! NO! UM! I KNOW IT! I DO! GIMME TEN MINUTES!

EDIT TWO!

URBAN CHAOS!

Goobzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Goobzor
@Synthballs: omg thats it lol thanks
Synthballs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6  Edited By Synthballs
@Goobzor said:
" @Synthballs: omg thats it lol thanks "
Great game. Was on PC.
Goobzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Goobzor
@Synthballs: thanks for knowing that game

I have another game i think for PS1 i do not want to play but the game had 2 CDs and in the game you went back in time or something like that this one i am not 100% on i have some idea of the gameplay but it is very little as i never beat it beacuse it was so long and i did not have a memory card  at the time so i had to leave the game on and on 2nd cd someone turned off the game also i think the main player was a teenage boy but i am not 100% on that 

I am thinking its like the longest game of its time - any Final Fantasy game that may of bean out at the time

this game was just a really old fun game that i played (IDK maybe if i knew the name i would play it again)
thanks again
skrutop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 48

User Lists: 14

#8  Edited By skrutop

I think you'll need to supply a bit more information.  What genre was the game?  Was it an RPG, a shooter, action?  Was it in 3rd person perspective, 1st person perspective?  What kind of weapons and equipment did you get?  What kind of action was in the game (turn-based, run-n-gun, fighting with martial arts)?

graniteoctopus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By graniteoctopus
@Goobzor said:

" @Synthballs: thanks for knowing that game  I have another game i think for PS1 i do not want to play but the game had 2 CDs and in the game you went back in time or something like that this one i am not 100% on i have some idea of the gameplay but it is very little as i never beat it beacuse it was so long and i did not have a memory card  at the time so i had to leave the game on and on 2nd cd someone turned off the game also i think the main player was a teenage boy but i am not 100% on that   I am thinking its like the longest game of its time - any Final Fantasy game that may of bean out at the time   this game was just a really old fun game that i played (IDK maybe if i knew the name i would play it again) thanks again "

wow. thats just...wow.english. please!