How to access "Guest lists" for specific years?

UnknownBeef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Is there any section on the site that can bring me all guest top 10 lists from a specific year. I just noticed the 2018 guest lists section is no longer on the front page and was wondering if I can access it still? What about 2017?

UnknownBeef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

seems that none of the "Game of the Year" stuff (including the official GOTY podcasts) is in an easily accessible grouping anywhere.

liquiddragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 19

I compiled them and made threads for 2016 and 2017. I know there was a thread with all the years but I'm not sure what it was called. And I guess 2018 will be forever lost...

UnknownBeef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I feel like this should be an official section of the site. All of the GOTY content is so good!

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

Most of the hubs are still around as vanity URLs, e.g. GOTY 2018, GOTY 2017. Some of these might've gotten broken a bit by the new redesign, though. I'm also not sure they were always named exactly the same thing so they might be a bit more difficult to find than video content.

UnknownBeef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By UnknownBeef

Thanks Rorie! I didn't know about the hubs. Hopefully they never go away / disappear into the ether. :)

imhungry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3