HUGE plot turn in Spartan OPS finale, Halo 4 / Halo 5??

DaMisterChief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By DaMisterChief

With the revelations that Spartan OPs finale brought will there be Season 2???? Until Halo 5???? I like the Universe so im excited as much as one can be for space fiction.

shitty pic quality

Requiem
Requiem "the planet" HEADED towards a SUN (Gets Destroyed Completely)
Halsey captured by Covenant
Halsey captured by Covenant
That artifact is only Half (The other half is held by the UNSC) and together SHOW every FORERUNNER STRUCTURES IN THE UNIVERSE
That artifact is only Half (The other half is held by the UNSC) and together SHOW every FORERUNNER STRUCTURES IN THE UNIVERSE
UNSC shot Halsey, arm had to be cut OFF probably cut with a energy sword/ SHE IS NOW MAD AND WANTS REVENGE ( ENEMY OF UNSC)
UNSC shot Halsey, arm had to be cut OFF probably cut with a energy sword/ SHE IS NOW MAD AND WANTS REVENGE ( ENEMY OF UNSC)
INFINITY escapes from Requiem Gravity pull towards a SUN
INFINITY escapes from Requiem Gravity pull towards a SUN
EpicBenjamin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 46

Yeah, the last episode was kind of insane. I'm really interested to see where they go with Halo 5 if Halsey is one of the main antagonists and where it would take place. Considering how much they talked about humanizing John in this new trilogy, it'd make sense to have Halsey be the next big-bad since that would, especially after losing Cortana, put him in an even more uncomfortable place, with him having to go against the person that made him who he is.

BisonHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

Hehe, "Rouge Covenant".

Yeah though, I get your feeling, of "Holy shit, the craziest shit just started popping off and I am so excited to see what happens next". I've never been one for the Halo series, but I'm sure if I played Halo 4, I would be just as mind-blown and excited as you.

big_jon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 18

Seeing Halsey with her missing arm hit pretty hard, that was pretty brutal. I have seen ONI becoming one of the bad guys for a while though, Halo is getting interesting again.

I can't wait to see the Arbiter again, and him and Jul's confrontation will be very interesting.

big_jon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also, if there is a season 2, it will likely be packed in with the Halo 2 remake. DLC would not warrant enough money to justify all the assets required for a second season.

Grimluck343

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Well that sounds completely crazy. The whole Hasley storyline is still a little out of left field.

big_jon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If you're following the books it's not that far fetched to be honest.