I bought Mercinaries 1 ans 2, WEWT!

Optiow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

Edited By Optiow

I bought both Merc games today!, well merc 2 a few days ago, but now they are both mine!!!
I hope there will be a third one.

Optiow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Optiow

I bought both Merc games today!, well merc 2 a few days ago, but now they are both mine!!!
I hope there will be a third one.

Hamz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By Hamz

Without trying to sound like a negative nelly here but what made you actually buy Mercs 2?....I mean I assume the performance issues and bugs are still in the game, so why would you spend money on it?

Mercs 1 was a good game, worth the money for sure. But Mercs 2 was just utter tripe to be honest....

Optiow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Optiow
Hamz said:
"Without trying to sound like a negative nelly here but what made you actually buy Mercs 2?....I mean I assume the performance issues and bugs are still in the game, so why would you spend money on it?

Mercs 1 was a good game, worth the money for sure. But Mercs 2 was just utter tripe to be honest...."
Merc 2 is atually pretty good, exept it was rather short. Everyone said the Ps2 verison was the shittyest, but I have not seen any of these glitches they spoke of.
And you are right, merc 1 is a good game. But Merc 2 goes further with that, I mean you can swim! and get contacts and petrol...
Gizmo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Gizmo

1. They still make Playstation 2 games?

2.You're main gaming console is a playstation 2?
3.Bwahahaha
Optiow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Optiow
Gizmo said:
"1. They still make Playstation 2 games?
2.You're main gaming console is a playstation 2?
3.Bwahahaha
"
Hey man don't diss the Ps2!
It is awesome, and I am saving up for a Ps3.
danielkempster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#6  Edited By danielkempster

The PS2 is damn awesome. My main gaming console is still a PS2, even though I own a 360.

And yeah, Mercs 1 is great and an insane amount of fun. I can't comment on Mercs 2, as I haven't played it. Hope you enjoy it!

MattyFTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#7  Edited By MattyFTM  Moderator

Mercs 1 is fantastic. Mercs 2 was full of bugs and glitches that were horrible. It's still fun, and worth a purchase, but it could have been sooooooo much better.

RHCPfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 8

#8  Edited By RHCPfan24

Mercenaries 1 was a lot of fun and I had good memories of that when I played it on the original Xbox.  Mercenaries 2, on the other hand, in which I was very excited for and preordered, picking it up on Day 1, was very disappointing and one of the worst games this year. I had fun with the explosions and all, but the bugs and glitches and the overall lack of polish and quality really ruined the experience for me. It's too bad, actually.

Kazona

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 6

#9  Edited By Kazona

So what did you think of Mercs 2?

WilliamRLBaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#10  Edited By WilliamRLBaker

Mercenaries 1 was filled with bugs and glitches but none of them were game breaking and neither were the mercs 2 bugs i managed to get 1000 recently on mercs 2  and they've all ready released a free DLC mission pack for it though you cant play it in game and it has no free roam its all about driving around blowing stuff up, and the recent patch got rid of the one bug i hated the most.

Fiona talking every 5 seconds.

toowalrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#11  Edited By toowalrus

Seriously, I rented Merc's 2 and beat it. I had a lot of fun with it. There's not enough content to warrant a purchase, but that game is a hell of a lot of fun.

Optiow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Optiow
Kazona said:
"So what did you think of Mercs 2?"
I think that it was to short. If they had made it longer it woyuld have been much more enjoyable. But it is really fun how you can swim, and you have a headquaters which is great.