I finally did it! (Framed my poster)

hbk619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By hbk619

So when I joined this site a fair while back, I couldn't get enough of it. Eventually, I decided the site was so damn good and I was watching so many vids on here that premium was absolutely the course of action for me to take. Since then I've been nearly 3 years subscribed and have not regretted it for one single second.

That first day I subscribed, I got the $15 store voucher, the only thing that really caught my eye was the poster of the Bombcast crew (Jeff, Ryan, Vinny, Brad and Patrick). So, even though living in Australia the shipping was a little bit more than I would've liked, I grabbed the poster (signed of course!) and it was sent out fairly quickly after that. Since I got it, I've kept it mainly in storage. Until now, I have just completely re-modeled and re-furnished my room so thought it would be the perfect time to get the poster framed and placed on my wall so I could be reminded every day how awesome GiantBomb and the crew is and have been for me.

These guys kept me so interested in gaming and so entertained by it that the only thing I could do for a job was enter into the gaming industry. Something that I managed to do late last year and have been in ever since (and loving it!!).

I thank all the guys at GiantBomb both past (RIP Ryan) and present for not letting me forget what I love and making me love it even more than I ever thought I could and not only that but allowing me to get a job in the very same industry as the thing I love the most. Even though I don't get as much time to follow the Bombers and what they do, I know that ultimately, it's them that got me to where I am now and I couldn't thank them enough for that.

Anyway, enough of my babbling. Here's the pic of the poster, framed and placed proudly on my wall.

Thanks Duders.

LordAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 36

<>

Ghostiet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

<>

beargirl1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 24

<>

noblenerf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By noblenerf

Praise th- ... oh.

<>

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

#6  Edited By Yummylee

kk

Avatar image for themanwithnoplan
TheManWithNoPlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#7  Edited By TheManWithNoPlan

I love threads like these. <> Duder! The picture looks great. I got my Bombhawks poster sometime last month and had it framed and mounted on my wall.

No Caption Provided

von_wemberg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

<>

sparky_buzzsaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 42

@hbk619: Awesome stuff. I went ahead and changed your thread title to be less ambiguous.

UncleBenny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

<>

hbk619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I love threads like these. <> Duder! The picture looks great. I got my Bombhawks poster sometime last month and had it framed and mounted on my wall.

No Caption Provided

That's awesome! I missed out on that one (didn't actually know there was a poster on sale :(). Otherwise that would've also been framed and placed proudly right next the one I have.

slax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

I've been looking to get mine framed. Didn't feel like paying 300 bucks for custom framing. What did you guys do? What do I do? So many questions!

hbk619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slax said:

I've been looking to get mine framed. Didn't feel like paying 300 bucks for custom framing. What did you guys do? What do I do? So many questions!

I payed the money...worth it!