I know a *lot* has just happened, but what happened to the Born From a Wish Run 2 the Hills episode?

Driadon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 14

This is weird, I haven't actively posted on the forums here in years! It's even weirder that it's sort of an arbitrary question!

Have they said what will happen with the *final* final episode of Run 2 the Hills where Jan was to play the Born from a Wish side story? I missed when the stream was supposed to be; did it even happen? That whole series has been a favorite of mine since it hit.

shiyamiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

if I recall something with synching and audio got messed up but they said the raw video is up on twitch though it's a bit messy. I doubt they've had a chance to clean it up

czircon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I believe they said they were going to wait until after recording the next one and then combine both parts into one video, because the last stream started late due to technical issues and was quite short and not really a full episode.

czircon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh, and they're not doing one this week because Jan is out of town or something.

DemiGodRaven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They should still have it archived on twitch. It's a chaotic mess due to a snowballing cavalcade of tech issues but the do manage to get about a half hour or so of the first chunk done.

Ben_H

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

@czircon said:

Oh, and they're not doing one this week because Jan is out of town or something.

He's at not-E3 this week with Lucy and Tam.

Driadon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

Thanks for the answers folks! I didn't even know they had to split it into two episodes. I'll check the Twitch archive to get all caught up.