I made a Persona 3 and 4 Medley

JRizzo101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

I don't know if this is the best place to post this, but I made a medley of the music from Persona 3 and 4. Below is the link to the soundcloud page where you can listen to it! Enjoy it, duders, and let me know what you think! Thanks!

I Am Thou, and Thou Art I (Persona 3 and 4 Medley)

ll_Exile_ll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Good job man, I am adding this to my video game music playlist! The only thing I'd say is that I wasn't really feeling it at the beginning, I think the Poem for Everyone's Souls went on a little too long and it didn't really grab me, but after Reach out to the Truth kicked in it got awesome and didn't stop. Well Done.

JRizzo101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By JRizzo101

@ll_exile_ll: Thanks, man! I'm glad to be apart of your playlist =). It is too long by comparison to the rest of the songs, but I just couldn't bear to dice up that song. I just love it too much. It's just a personal thing ;). The length does create a fun little fact about the song though. It's 11:11.40 seconds long. That backwards is 4.11:11 or 4/11/11. Another way to think of those numbers is as a date; April 11, 2011: the start date of Persona 4. I hope I just blew your mind XD (It's ok if I didn't).

Aegon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By Aegon

I actually enjoyed the PfES. The soft guitar as a replacement for the vocals was nice. I liked it.

Haven't finished listening to the rest of it, but it sounds good so far.

JRizzo101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aegon: Thanks,Duder! I appreciate it! Sit down and give it a good listen (or 5 listens) to when you can, my man. Thanks, again!

edder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

Amazing work. This rules!

Avatar image for deactivated-5998b7e12fabb
deactivated-5998b7e12fabb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Really enjoyed it. I liked the soft guitar section (PfES) and the P3 Final Battle theme section towards the end, but for me, I didn't like the piano noise. I don't know if that's just the piano you have or the sound you chose, but I just didn't seem to like that particular piano sound.

Otherwise, it was really good.

Avatar image for deactivated-60dda8699e35a
deactivated-60dda8699e35a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

The first part is ok, but to be fair I've never liked that song in the games so that's why I don't care for it here much either.

I REALLY like the Reach out to the Truth bit of the song. It's awesome. The boss song next is also really cool, that's the battle version of I'll Face Myself, if I recall correctly. Haha, and then you played my favorite song in the game - the non-boss version of I'll Face Myself. That's pretty rad, I really liked that song in the game, and it sounds not too shabby here.

Ah, I was thinking Persona 3 was being neglected, this next part is Burn My Dread I think. And now we have The Battle for Everyone's Souls, or whatever it was called in English, the best boss song in all of the series. It sounds pretty good here, even if I do prefer the original version. I actually didn't recognize it when you replaced the vocals, I thought you had moved onto a different song that I didn't know.

Those are my thoughts as I was listening to it. Not bad.

DeadpanCakes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Really enjoyed it.

Made me realize, though, how little attachment I have to the Persona 3 soundtrack, I didn't recognize any of the songs except for Battle for Everyone's Souls.

Definitely liked the Persona 4 sections though (the rest of it was good too, but without the attachment to those songs, I can't really compare it to anything either way)

JRizzo101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By JRizzo101

Thanks for the positive feedback, guys! @VaddixBell that was one of the VST's in garage band, so it does sound unnatural. I need to get a midi controller with weighted keys to at least make it sound slightly human. Otherwise, all notes are played at one volume/velocity.

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

This is pretty amazing.