I miss "This Is The Run" with Dan and Vinny :( *spoiler...maybe???*

• 51 results
Retris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@picky_bugger: The SNES version is definitely not easy. I'd say it's around the same level as Contra was, maybe slightly harder.

clagnaught

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 19

@clagnaught said:
@badseed said:
@jonny_anonymous said:
@clagnaught said:

Since you mention Project B.E.A.S.T., it would be cool to see a return of that at some point. Maybe try to go to Kerbel-Mars or something?

But for a new This is the Run....I don't know actually. Arcade style games like some of the old TMNT games would work. I'm trying to think of something different, but I'm drawing a blank.

I don't think B.E.A.S.T. really works without Austin.

Yeah it's hard to imagine project B.E.A.S.T. without Austin's exasperated cry of VINNY!

It would be fun if they went back for a one shot episode where Austin guests like he did on films and 40s, otherwise I think they should find a new game.

I could see it working with Vinny, Alex, and Dan. Austin contributed a lot, but I think just having a crew focused on the mission would be enough to create some hijinks. The time for a season 2 of Project B.E.A.S.T. may have passed, but that is still one of my favorite series from last year.

Austin kept the team centred and focused on their goals so the fun\tension came with hoping they make it.

Dan would have them make dick shaped rockets and fire them at the Sun.

Since they actually completed a mission, I'm sure they wouldn't get too distracted if they were to do another one.

Also, sometimes there is merit in making penis shaped rocketships fly into the sun.

sunie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

They could maybe do something like Ninja Gaiden and divide the levels up so they both are responsible for certain segments. Opens up the possibility for more single player games, too.