I need help getting easy points

burtless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By burtless

I have played some of the easy games (a couple NBA, Fight Night, Lego's, Avatar) but I'm looking for some easy point games.  anyone have some suggestions? 

LuchaBear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By LuchaBear

Terminator: Salvation. Its only four hours long and all the points are tied to completing the game.

keyhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By keyhunter

Enchanted Arms is about 40 hours long, but all the achievements are tied to completing the game. 
Halo 3 and ODST combined are an easy 2750 points.
Dance Dance Revolution Universe has mostly pretty easy achievements. All you need to do is mash on a gamepad in expert difficulty to unlock all the songs.  An easy 800 points.
Secret Service is a 750 point playthrough, roughly. Takes about 4 hours.
Time Pilot has an easy 200 points.
Oblivion of course is 1250 points.
Cars and Cars Maternational are both really easy for points.
Cabelas african safari has some easy points. 
You're in the movies has easy points.
Shrek the third got me a healthy 700 I think.
Armored core 4 was a  quick 800 as well.
Way of the Samurai 3 has really easy points if you figure out all the exploits.

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

#4  Edited By Yummylee

What do you need the points for? DRUGS?!? Yeeeeah it's always drugs.
RoujinX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By RoujinX

CSI. 
Rogue Warrior.
Crono11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By Crono11
@Abyssfull said:
" What do you need the points for? DRUGS?!? Yeeeeah it's always drugs. "
^ This. Drugs are bad mmmkay.
DJbruce92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Avatar image for deactivated-5b6c667dde711
deactivated-5b6c667dde711

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 5

burtless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By burtless

thanks, i'm trying to get to 75K by the end of the year.  I'm currently around 46K, so hopefully this will get me there.

burtless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By burtless
@DJbruce92: thanks, that thread is awesome.
Trilogy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#11  Edited By Trilogy

http://www.easyxbox360achievements.com/

The left side bar has links to games that get you 1000 points under 5 hours, 10 hours, and 15 hours.
CornontheCobbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#12  Edited By CornontheCobbe
@keyhunter said:
" Enchanted Arms is about 40 hours long, but all the achievements are tied to completing the game.  Halo 3 and ODST combined are an easy 2750 points. Dance Dance Revolution Universe has mostly pretty easy achievements. All you need to do is mash on a gamepad in expert difficulty to unlock all the songs.  An easy 800 points. Secret Service is a 750 point playthrough, roughly. Takes about 4 hours. Time Pilot has an easy 200 points. Oblivion of course is 1250 points. Cars and Cars Maternational are both really easy for points. Cabelas african safari has some easy points.  You're in the movies has easy points. Shrek the third got me a healthy 700 I think. Armored core 4 was a  quick 800 as well. Way of the Samurai 3 has really easy points if you figure out all the exploits. "
Yes, listen to this man, I agree with most of these.

However, with Halo 3 and ODST it may take a bit of time to get the multi-player achievements. Oblivion also can take quite an amount of time. 

That Destruction Dash game on LIVE is an easy 200 points more. And it's free.
xMP44x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#13  Edited By xMP44x
  • Terminator Salvation
  • Need for Speed: Most Wanted
  • Call of Duty 2
  • Call of Duty 4 
  • CSI: Hard Evidence
  • Fight Night Round 3
  • NBA 07 
  • NFL 07

In short: EA Sports is the way to go. Particularly if the game is an 06 or 07 one, as the achievements are woeful
nail1080

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By nail1080
@burtless said:

" thanks, i'm trying to get to 75K by the end of the year.  I'm currently around 46K, so hopefully this will get me there. "

Why do you say 'hopefully'? What happens at 75k?

Oh that's right nothing happens, except for the fact that you have wasted your time and money playing shit games when you could be doing something with your life like learning science or playing music, well done.
subject2change

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#15  Edited By subject2change

LEARNING SCIENCE AND SHIT.

FUCKING MIRACLES EVERY DAY!

zeforgotten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By zeforgotten
@nail1080 said:
" @burtless said:
" thanks, i'm trying to get to 75K by the end of the year.  I'm currently around 46K, so hopefully this will get me there. "
Why do you say 'hopefully'? What happens at 75k?  Oh that's right othing happens, except for the fact that you have wasted your time and money playing shit games when you could be doing something with your life like learning science or playig music, well done. "
Wow, you're a scientist and a musician ? :o 
I never knew that..
No wait, you're pretty much the same as burtless, Nice try though, little guy :)
nail1080

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By nail1080
@ZeForgotten said:

" @nail1080 said:

" @burtless said:
Why do you say 'hopefully'? What happens at 75k?  Oh that's right othing happens, except for the fact that you have wasted your time and money playing shit games when you could be doing something with your life like learning science or playig music, well done. "
Wow, you're a scientist and a musician ? :o I never knew that..No wait, you're pretty much the same as burtless, Nice try though, little guy :) "
actually I'm a neuroscientist but the main point I was making is that playing shit games for points is stupid and it really REALLY is a waste of time when you could be doing something more productive, whether that's playing an actual 'fun' game or learning all about human anatomy ;)
ProfessorEss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#18  Edited By ProfessorEss

I thought TMNT was the absolute perfect mix of super easy, super fast and fun while yer doin it.

ProfessorEss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By ProfessorEss
@nail1080 said:
...whether that's playing an actual 'fun' game...
Playing an "actual fun game" is technically as big a waste of time as playing one for points.
zeforgotten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By zeforgotten
@nail1080 said:
" @ZeForgotten said:

" @nail1080 said:

" @burtless said:
Wow, you're a scientist and a musician ? :o I never knew that..No wait, you're pretty much the same as burtless, Nice try though, little guy :) "
actually I'm a neuroscientist but the main point I was making is that playing shit games for points is stupid and it really REALLY is a waste of time when you could be doing something more productive, whether that's playing an actual 'fun' game or learning all about human anatomy ;) "
Sure you are. 

But sometimes those horrible games actually turn out to be great games.  
I know a lot of games that were looked at as being down right terrible are some of the games I enjoye the most in my time of gaming goodness. 
And if getting points is what some people enjoy about gaming (Not that I can see what the fun is, they're useless to me) then why is that not ok to do? Just play for the points. 
Zuul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#21  Edited By Zuul
@CornontheCobbe said:

" @keyhunter said:

" Enchanted Arms is about 40 hours long, but all the achievements are tied to completing the game.  Halo 3 and ODST combined are an easy 2750 points. Dance Dance Revolution Universe has mostly pretty easy achievements. All you need to do is mash on a gamepad in expert difficulty to unlock all the songs.  An easy 800 points. Secret Service is a 750 point playthrough, roughly. Takes about 4 hours. Time Pilot has an easy 200 points. Oblivion of course is 1250 points. Cars and Cars Maternational are both really easy for points. Cabelas african safari has some easy points.  You're in the movies has easy points. Shrek the third got me a healthy 700 I think. Armored core 4 was a  quick 800 as well. Way of the Samurai 3 has really easy points if you figure out all the exploits. "

Yes, listen to this man, I agree with most of these.  However, with Halo 3 and ODST it may take a bit of time to get the multi-player achievements. Oblivion also can take quite an amount of time.   That Destruction Dash game on LIVE is an easy 200 points more. And it's free. "
I was thinking Destruction Dash Doritos game, took me like 20mins to get all 200 points
nail1080

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By nail1080
@ZeForgotten said:

" @nail1080 said:

" @ZeForgotten said:

" @nail1080 said:

" @burtless said:
actually I'm a neuroscientist but the main point I was making is that playing shit games for points is stupid and it really REALLY is a waste of time when you could be doing something more productive, whether that's playing an actual 'fun' game or learning all about human anatomy ;) "
Sure you are.  But sometimes those horrible games actually turn out to be great games.  I know a lot of games that were looked at as being down right terrible are some of the games I enjoye the most in my time of gaming goodness. And if getting points is what some people enjoy about gaming (Not that I can see what the fun is, they're useless to me) then why is that not ok to do? Just play for the points.  "
Some of those games turn out to be great games? Have you played Open Season? Have you played the Terminator game? Have you played Avatar? Please tell me how these are 'great games'? And just 'play for the points'? WTF does that mean? It sounds like some kind of new Tesco advertising camping to get people to shop there more. What's the point of 'playing for the points'? What 'points'? They're not 'points'...they are numbers, which increase more rapidly if you play shit games where they are readily available...woopsy fucking doo it means nothing and attitudes like this are poisining gaming...

Why don't you just whip out a calculator and start playing for points? It's fun and your not harming anyone! But don't come to a videogame website to tell us about it, because who the fuck cares?
zeforgotten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By zeforgotten
@nail1080 said:
" @ZeForgotten said:
" @nail1080 said:
" @ZeForgotten said:

" @nail1080 said:

" @burtless said:
Sure you are.  But sometimes those horrible games actually turn out to be great games.  I know a lot of games that were looked at as being down right terrible are some of the games I enjoye the most in my time of gaming goodness. And if getting points is what some people enjoy about gaming (Not that I can see what the fun is, they're useless to me) then why is that not ok to do? Just play for the points.  "
Some of those games turn out to be great games? Have you played Open Season? Have you played the Terminator game? Have you played Avatar? Please tell me how these are 'great games'? And just 'play for the points'? WTF does that mean? It sounds like some kind of new Tesco advertising camping to get people to shop there more. What's the point of 'playing for the points'? What 'points'? They're not 'points'...they are numbers, which increase more rapidly if you play shit games where they are readily available...woopsy fucking doo it means nothing and attitudes like this are poisining gaming... "
I know it's weird, you being 12 and all that. 
But you're ruining gaming more, it's people like you. 12 year olds. 

Though if you're not 12 then there's something really wrong with you and you must seek help. 
You can't be a troll, because you suck at that so it must be a birth related thing. 
Did your dad punch your mom?.. Or maybe your brother is your dad? 

Just step outside your little bubble for once and think that there could be people out there who enjoys getting achivements or trophies just as much as you and I like to just sit down and play a game. 
It does happen a lot, that's where achivementwhores and trophywhores came from. 
And here I thought that neuroscientists had to be smart. 
I guess I was wrong :D 
(I know you're lying, just had to make it clear to everyone else)
nail1080

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By nail1080
@ZeForgotten said:
" @nail1080 said:
" @ZeForgotten said:
" @nail1080 said:
" @ZeForgotten said:

" @nail1080 said:

" @burtless said:
Some of those games turn out to be great games? Have you played Open Season? Have you played the Terminator game? Have you played Avatar? Please tell me how these are 'great games'? And just 'play for the points'? WTF does that mean? It sounds like some kind of new Tesco advertising camping to get people to shop there more. What's the point of 'playing for the points'? What 'points'? They're not 'points'...they are numbers, which increase more rapidly if you play shit games where they are readily available...woopsy fucking doo it means nothing and attitudes like this are poisining gaming... "
I know it's weird, you being 12 and all that. But you're ruining gaming more, it's people like you. 12 year olds.  Though if you're not 12 then there's something really wrong with you and you must seek help. You can't be a troll, because you suck at that so it must be a birth related thing. Did your dad punch your mom?.. Or maybe your brother is your dad?  Just step outside your little bubble for once and think that there could be people out there who enjoys getting achivements or trophies just as much as you and I like to just sit down and play a game. It does happen a lot, that's where achivementwhores and trophywhores came from. And here I thought that neuroscientists had to be smart. I guess I was wrong :D (I know you're lying, just had to make it clear to everyone else) "
why the fuck would I lie about being a neuroscientist? If I'm going to lie I'd say something cool like I'm a doctor or actor or some shit. Anyway are obsessed with the notion I'm 12 so why should I bother explaining to you how to develop an RNA silencing vector for the GDF5 receptor, Receptor Tyrosine Kinase-like Orphan Receptor 2 (see what I did there, I told you the project I'm doing in my lab at the moment an it sounds sciency so hopefully you'll stop calling me a liar and a 12 year kid just because I don't play shit games for points which mean absolutely nothing!)
zeforgotten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By zeforgotten
@nail1080 said:
" @ZeForgotten said:
" @nail1080 said:
" @ZeForgotten said:
" @nail1080 said:
" @ZeForgotten said:

" @nail1080 said:

" @burtless said:
I know it's weird, you being 12 and all that. But you're ruining gaming more, it's people like you. 12 year olds.  Though if you're not 12 then there's something really wrong with you and you must seek help. You can't be a troll, because you suck at that so it must be a birth related thing. Did your dad punch your mom?.. Or maybe your brother is your dad?  Just step outside your little bubble for once and think that there could be people out there who enjoys getting achivements or trophies just as much as you and I like to just sit down and play a game. It does happen a lot, that's where achivementwhores and trophywhores came from. And here I thought that neuroscientists had to be smart. I guess I was wrong :D (I know you're lying, just had to make it clear to everyone else) "
why the fuck would I lie about being a neuroscientist? If I'm going to lie I'd say something cool like I'm a doctor or actor or some shit. Anyway are obsessed with the notion I'm 12 so why should I bother explaining to you how to develop an RNA silencing vector for the GDF5 receptor, Receptor Tyrosine Kinase-like Orphan Receptor 2 (see what I did there, I told you the project I'm doing in my lab at the moment an it sounds sciency so hopefully you'll stop calling me a liar and a 12 year kid just because I don't play shit games for points which mean absolutely nothing!) "
Because that what you do, you lie and act like a bad person towards everyone who isn't you or who doesn't do what you do. 

I still don't believe you though, how odd is that? 
Even after your speech, very well put together too, I still don't trust every random internet person.  

I'm just saying that some people enjoy games, and some people enjoy playing games and getting achivements and trophies for it. 
It's sad that you can't live with the fact that not everyone is you. 
ProfessorEss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By ProfessorEss
@nail1080 said:

Some of those games turn out to be great games? Have you played Open Season? Have you played the Terminator game? Have you played Avatar? Please tell me how these are 'great games'? And just 'play for the points'? WTF does that mean? It sounds like some kind of new Tesco advertising camping to get people to shop there more. What's the point of 'playing for the points'? What 'points'? They're not 'points'...they are numbers, which increase more rapidly if you play shit games where they are readily available...woopsy fucking doo it means nothing and attitudes like this are poisining gaming...  Why don't you just whip out a calculator and start playing for points? It's fun and your not harming anyone! But don't come to a videogame website to tell us about it, because who the fuck cares? "

Whoa. They're just videogame points man. This is a just videogames site.
Not trying to be a dick but, "Poisoning gaming"?, "Don't come to a videogames site to tell us about it"?, "Who the fuck cares"?
You need to relax dude.
burtless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By burtless
@nail1080: hahah holy shit thanks for the advice.  it's a fun little competition I was having with a friend and I havent played games in 2 months so i need a quick way to catch up.  BUT THANKS FOR BEING A DICK!
OllyOxenFree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#28  Edited By OllyOxenFree

Simmer down now everybody.  Just let people spend their time however they want.  Even if it is just for...points...

But I can see that the OP is just having a competition with a friend so it's not that bad.