I received the wrong shirt in an order and I don’t know what to do.

thisisdell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By thisisdell

I ordered the ranking of fighters XL male shirt. But when it arrived was dissipointed to see i was sent the XL woman’s shirt which of course doesn’t fit me. I’ve contacted the store twice about getting a refund and no one has gotten back with me. I don’t know what to do next?? I know this is probably not where I should be putting this but I’m not sure where or what else to do. Thanks for any help you can give.

Mijati

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

If you're having no luck with the store email try support@giantbomb.com and Rorie should be able to help in some way.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b85a38d6c493
deactivated-5b85a38d6c493

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

rorie handles merch and is often quick to respond so either email him at support@giantbomb.com, send him a PM on here or his twitter. https://twitter.com/frailgesture

thisisdell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By thisisdell

Ok I emailed the gb support page. Thanks guys.

MattyFTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#5 MattyFTM  Moderator

@thisisdell: I'll just warn you, Rorie always gets swamped with emails whenever there is a sale on so he might not be super speedy in responding, but he'll definitely get back to you when he can.

JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 18

@thisisdell: Yeah, he should get it taken care of for you. Just want to mention though that the premium membership sale just started, which generally means a huge influx of support emails for Rorie to work through, so it may take some extra time to get a reply.