I want RSS for download of videos.

tonaros

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By tonaros

I enjoy the quick looks and trailers more than the Bombcast (no offense, I think I just prefer video), and if there was an RSS so I could subscribe to Giant Bomb videos like a podcast, I would love you forever. 

Agree/disagree?

Mini_D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Mini_D
@tonaros said:
" I enjoy the quick looks and trailers more than the Bombcast (no offense, I think I just prefer video), and if there was an RSS so I could subscribe to Giant Bomb videos like a podcast, I would love you forever.  Agree/disagree? "
Sorry for thread necro'ing but I'm looking for the same thing; this would be PERRRRRRRFECT to put into the config of PS3MediaServer so i can watch giantbomb re-encoded on my tv, the videos are often over 30 minutes long and ive seen videos or series of videos that span hours of content and personally as much as my desk chair is comfy, you just cant beat a sofa for these things. If I can offer an incentive; should a video RSS feed be made; i will make a howto of some form on different methods of streaming web content from any webformat (flash, HTML5, silverlight...) or video format to your console, where possible with the information I have learned so far. I can see a few downsides to this; but essentially in my case it would amplify an already great viewing experience :)
DannyCool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By DannyCool

Im praying each day for a Itunes HD Podcast with Quick Looks and Video Reviews. I would die happy then.

Forcen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 31

#4  Edited By Forcen