Idea for new trivia game

fr0br0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By fr0br0

I thought of another type of trivia game we could have. This one focuses on game images. A random game image would be generated and the user would have to guess what game the image comes from. Eh?

thordain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By thordain

But then there might be tons of obscure Japanese games no one could figure out.

Lunarbunny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Lunarbunny

Sounds good...until you realize the number of hentai games that lurk in the database.

fr0br0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By fr0br0

Well we could have people choose which specific images could be shown and have the same system where we flag the ones that aren't specific/known/appropriate enough.

kush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#5  Edited By kush
Lunarbunny said:
"Sounds good...until you realize the number of hentai games that lurk in the database."
That is a very good point.
brukaoru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By brukaoru

This is already being done, a little bit. I have seen some trivia questions have an image attached asking what/who the picture is of. However, I've come across these questions being asked within  wiki pages, and the image doesn't show, which is a problem.

zitosilva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By zitosilva
brukaoru said:
"This is already being done, actually. I have seen some trivia questions have an image attached asking what/who the picture is of. However, I've come across these questions being asked within the wiki page, and the image doesn't show, which is a problem."
Yeah, it's already possible. Just add an image and ask "what game is this?".
JackiJinx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 34

#8  Edited By JackiJinx
zitosilva said:
"brukaoru said:
"This is already being done, actually. I have seen some trivia questions have an image attached asking what/who the picture is of. However, I've come across these questions being asked within the wiki page, and the image doesn't show, which is a problem."
Yeah, it's already possible. Just add an image and ask "what game is this?"."
And then just right click the image, select properties, and the url tells you all that you need. Not that I've done this for any of the trivia, but it's a flaw.
zitosilva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#9  Edited By zitosilva
JackiJinx said:
"zitosilva said:
"brukaoru said:
Yeah, it's already possible. Just add an image and ask "what game is this?"."
And then just right click the image, select properties, and the url tells you all that you need. Not that I've done this for any of the trivia, but it's a flaw."
Hadn't thought of that... you little rascal!