Just a reminder to the GB Team-Steam allows 'local coop' games to be played online by just right click your friends name

baltaronsteam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hey everyone,

So since Lockdown 2020 is probably going to go on longer than any of us imagined; I just wanted to remind the team - if there were some Coop games, like Children of Morta or Cuphead, or well - anything really; that is limited to "Couch Coop".. you can invite friends into those games on Steam now and could do coop streams of non "online coop" games.

Its not perfect, there is some latency - but my friend and I managed to get thru alot of Cuphead (still working on it) despite the added latency for the second player. I doubt this would be an issue for most games considering Cuphead is so fast paced.

Just wanted to remind the team, there might be some content to be had here if they had games that were "Couch coop" they had been avoiding due to Lockdown.

Take care everyone and be safe!

DaviKaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

It's a nice thought and might work well for the members with dope internet, but the experience for me was GARBAGE. It wasn't just latency, I was getting about 30 fps, but the game still seemed to think it was 60. That meant not only were half of the frames not displayed for me, but any input registered during those frames did not exist. Even just getting through simple menus was extremely frustrating.