Killing time in Dead Space while waiting for RE5

jaik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By jaik

Ive been playing Dead Space since Christmas and must say this game is quite impressing! It sets high standards for future third person shooting - horror survival games.

Unfortunately im pretty worried about RE5. After seeing the new demo i don't know why the hell they let dead zombies disappear and secondly a little more blood and falling limb would have also been nice.

Latest demo looks quite disappointing after what we have seen in Dead Space but they still have a couple of weeks. Hope the game will be great.

What do You think!?

jaik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By jaik

Ive been playing Dead Space since Christmas and must say this game is quite impressing! It sets high standards for future third person shooting - horror survival games.

Unfortunately im pretty worried about RE5. After seeing the new demo i don't know why the hell they let dead zombies disappear and secondly a little more blood and falling limb would have also been nice.

Latest demo looks quite disappointing after what we have seen in Dead Space but they still have a couple of weeks. Hope the game will be great.

What do You think!?

HelixSnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By HelixSnake

I think RE5 will just be k.

JohngPR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 12

#3  Edited By JohngPR

I just started Dead Space today and I have to say that 1 hour in, I think it's great.  

End_Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By End_Boss

Disappearing corpses are no longer excusable with today's engines.
Boo, RE5.
Boo.

jaik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By jaik

I would like to see piles of zombies lying on the ground in blood bath instead magicaly disapearing bodies... Even in REmake on gamecube the bodies last in mansion.