• 53 results
zitosilva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#51  Edited By zitosilva

I thought the demo was okay, but it didn't get me excited enough to want to buy the game. I really like the fact that there's not regenerating health, graphics looked good and the enemies seemed to be pretty inteligent. But I'm not really a fan of the whole bullet time thing, it got repetitive before the demo had ended. Also, those were really lame atempts at being scary. Really, there was no mood at all, too predictable. Maybe it's different in the final piece, but as far as horror goes, this was pathetic.

Also, did anyway else feel that the weapons did not have weight to them? It seemed weird. Oh, but I did love the mech part. I'd play a entire game just like that.

eternalmatt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By eternalmatt

Is 1.75 GB the largest size demo to date?  It seems like they probably included a lot more game into the demo, but blocked off the code so you can't play it; kinda how the Halo 3 beta included extra weapons and full theater mode, both of which weren't playable unless you hacked somehow.

Osaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#53  Edited By Osaladin

I have the demo on xbox, I love it. I never played the first F.E.A.R. and I regret that I didn't after playing this demo.