User Lists: 0

yeah i agree 2 episodes per week would be great

rotten_avocado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

I wish Vinny was playing the ME games. Alex is great, but I he doesn't have the same spirit Vinny has when approaching these types of features. I was watching the Shenmue endurance run the other day and it got me laughing so hard. I realized Vinny was a major part of that and if Alex had been the one steering I don't think it would have been half as fun.

MerxWorx01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Like many have said, what ever pace they want to do for the feature I'm fine with that said if they are looking into doing bi-weekly streams I'm all for it.

LunaCantabile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I do share the concern that only plying 2 hours a week makes the first 10-20 minutes of every episode pretty bothersome and leads to a lot of "next session we'll do this" followed by not doing said thing.

north6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I love this series, wouldn't say no to more episodes, but I'm mostly just enjoying it as is.

icoangel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Would be great to see more as they have a lot to get through and its great!

Bonbonetti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

User Lists: 1

#63  Edited By Bonbonetti

It's the longest game in the series, apart from Andromeda perhaps, but he doesn't have to do every single thing there is to do. Unless he wants to of-course, I'm fine either way, I just want to see them have fun. Twice a week would certainly be more fun, but I'm glad just to have one a week.

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 16

These would be great as live streams where people could suggest stuff and give tips real time. Plenty of moments where they would have benefited from a live chat, but I also get the pressure that comes with performing for a live audience as opposed to just enjoying yourself at your own pace.

nutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

I watched all of Metal Gear Scanlon (aside from MGSV, who could watch that?). I watched Shenmue.

Mind you, I’ve already finished all these games.

I can’t fathom watching a playthrough of Mass Effect. Give me a two-hour best of when it’s over and I’d be interested. I’ve been working on Yakuza Zero for months...I can’t find the time to watch someone else play a game.