Massive Headaches during gameplay

nethanel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By nethanel

I have the 360 version of Farcry2 and it seems that only after about 20 minutes of gameplay my head feels like imploding. This has never happened with any other game, while google revealed that it is not a problem that is limited to me. I kind of want to play this game without being in great pain so any help to solve it would be cool

LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By LiquidPrince

Um, you can stop playing all together, but since you want to finish it try sitting as far back as you can, with a glass of cold water at the ready. That might help.

nethanel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By nethanel

This is a problem that only happens in FarCry2, I pretty much have played games like gears/badcompany/halo for hours with no physical pain

bekern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By bekern

I get headaches when playing games, but it's from eye strain when looking at a screen, and since you're only getting heacaches from this specific game I'm pretty sure that's not what your problem is. Can you think of what exactly is happening in the game that's causing the headaches? Are you just getting like motion sickness or is it something about the graphics that bother you? I've actually heard of framerate problems can make people feel sick, but I haven't played Farcry 2 so IDK if that might be a problem.

Stevokenevo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Stevokenevo

It could be part of the game experience, lol.  It makes you get nautious to show you how awful the conflict is and how sick your character is when he yanks shrapnel from his wounds!!

Seriously though, that sounds like a major issue.  Game manuals used to give warnings for issues like that, but that was mainly epilepsy.  If theres a manual, read it just incase it mentions anything about the game controlling your mind.

Avatar image for keanureevesmediocreactor
KeanuReevesMediocreActor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The console versions seem to have screen cutting.

TheGreatGuero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#7  Edited By TheGreatGuero

Maybe it has something to do with the game's lighting? The lighting system in the game is quite intense, and with it always changing and all the foilage around, it's hard to see stuff like enemies. Maybe it's causing you to strain your eyes and get headaches or something.

Black_Raven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By Black_Raven

Does the camera sway when you move? I herd that some people had problems while playing STALKER because of the way the camera moved.

SSbabel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#9  Edited By SSbabel

You probably have cancer, goodbye.

kush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#10  Edited By kush

Maybe the game somehow gave you Malaria as well...