Netflix Movies! *HELP*

ReapersPuppy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ReapersPuppy

I was wondering..what are some good movies on netflix that I can add to my xbox..

They only give you certain movies your able to watch on xbox & I cant seem to find any good ones..so if you already have any good ones or know some that work! then please help!!...

Any suggestions people??

Ps.I like all kinds of movies =)

Emilio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By Emilio

Soylent Green, The Thing, Akira, Mad Max, The Birds, Dial M for Murder, Clockwork Orange, The Shining, 2001: a Space Odyssey.

I think all of those are available. I've been mostly adding crappy sci fi and horror movies because that's all I am currently seeing.
I really wish there was some Scorsese or Kurosawa available, but hey... its semi-free.

EDIT
I'm going through the some lists so let me just add a few more that I personally like..
Donnie Brasco, James and the Giant Peach, Vertigo, Ben Hur, Cool Hand Luke, Enter the Dragon, Westworld, The Orphanage ( I think Pan's Labyrinth is also in there ), Dirty Harry, Big Trouble in Little China, The Never Ending Story, Scarface, The Alien movies, Vanishing Point, I THINK Fargo is in there, Grindhouse Double Feature, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind ( wish more Michel Gondry was in here :(  ), I THINK Rushmore is available, No Country for Old Men, Blade Runner...

There is a lot more and I don't know how many work on the Xbox.

ReapersPuppy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By ReapersPuppy

Okies thanks so much Emilio! =)
Im gonna check those movies out..
Not all of um!! But I'll try!