NHL 14 Demo is on Xbox Live!

KingdanglerBK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Game feels more like NHL 12, Which I love! Players can stop moving on a dime, no more stupid ass moment shit! Deaking actually works and FIGHTING WOW it is FUN for once! Players will have black eyes and cuts after being in a fight. Huge knock out punches, stand toe to toe and dook it out or go in for the hold and grab and punch game.

NHL94 mode is damn fun too, I can totally see JEff and Vinny liking that one! Maybe a QL of that mode since I know that no one there plays hockey games.

Avatar image for fissionmailed10
FissionMailed10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Hoping that 94 mode can be played online vs, and OTP that would be a blast, probably wont happen though, not sure i like the computer fighting you everytime you put on a massive hit, hopefully they'll tone that down. Being able to answer to a dirty hit is going to be great though.

Monopolized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Monopolized

..I don't understand why people want the NHL games to go back to a more arcadey feel.. the skating in 13 was fine, except for a few bugs in the engine that would make your player turn by himself when he received a puck a certain way.

shrinerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I'll just wait for the next gen ver... oh wait :sadface