• 61 results
zitosilva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#51  Edited By zitosilva

I don't know, I'm still not feeling Prototype. I'm not feeling InFamous very much as well actually. I don't really know why... it seems they are too much... loose? I guess that's the word. I can't really explain it.

Hairydutchman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#52  Edited By Hairydutchman
Peacemaker said:
"I think both of the games are going to be awesome and surprisingly I think I'm looking more forward to Prototype for some reason.  "
Me too. Infamous looks much better graphically, but Prototype looks way more action packed.
BiggerBomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#53  Edited By BiggerBomb
Dr_Cash said:
"My intensions are for you guys to see just how much better this game may be then anticapated. And it is now looking better then Imfonas In my opinion. So I think it is worthy of me haveing the VS becuasee they are both similar games."

I've been hyping this game since it was first even conceived by a guy on his pooper. You've got solid intentions if you plan on spreading the love.
BiggerBomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#54  Edited By BiggerBomb
jakob187 said:
"Dr_Cash said:
"prinny_god said:
"jakob187 said:
"DOOD-THIS-GAME-IS-GO-ING-TO-BE-FUC-KING-AWE-SOME!!!

Although I could do without the vehicle jacking ala Mercs 2.  =  /

HE FUCKING ROLLED OVER A CAR WHILE PICKING IT UP AND THROWING IT AT A FUCKING HELICOPTER!!!

This game is going to be more fun than Crackdown!!!"
dood did you see the one where he shoot a rocket at a tank then jumped off a building atomic elbowing the tankat that moment it was sold in my eyes "
Prototype looks special"
If by "special" you mean "fucking incredible", then yes...it's gonna be very special.  The guys at Radical have been crafting an incredible sandbox game, and I can't wait to get my hands on it.

Dood, I wonder what the achievements are gonna be like?!
"

Damn straight
Dr_Cash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#55  Edited By Dr_Cash

IDNO i'm just not feeling the whole electric thing with Imfamous.

Drebin_893

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Drebin_893

Urgh, shut up.

TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#57  Edited By TwoOneFive

after listening to the last podcast and seeing that hiphop gamer interview, i am completely confident that my original hopes for this game have been exceded, the GB staff has been raving over it and i think we all know which game will be better now. inFAMOUS will PWN Prototype. its just a shame that gamestop is loading their stores full of big prototype cut outs. 

TheFreeMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By TheFreeMan

I get a extremely strong sense of deja vu watching that video-a lot of it seems to be almost ripped straight out of Hulk: Incredible Destruction.

Cool that you can use guns and steal vehicles, though.

Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Jayge_

Prototype isn't as graphically polished as inFamous, but it also looks way more fun, and way more interesting, from a story perspective and a gameplay perspective. The game mechanics look much more expansive in terms of powers and AI interactions, and the main character isn't a random hunchback a la Bald Hero #5. inFamous just takes the electricity and stretches it too far, in my opinion. Prototype, at least, acknowledges and embraces how ridiculous it is (from Ultimate Destruction developers, expect no less). The Sly Cooper guys might have better level design, but it's clear to me which has more of my attention.

Of course, this is a Dr. Cash thread, and the fact that I actually agree with him is making me cry right now.
papercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#60  Edited By papercut

interesting...

PowerSerj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By PowerSerj
Dr_Cash said:
"IDNO i'm just not feeling the whole electric thing with Imfamous."

What in the flying fuck is so hard about spelling words correctly?