OMFG RE5 review. Link!!!. Huh WTF WHAT???

Dr_Cash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Dr_Cash

The game will still be good. But I am bummed at no merchant like RE4 I liked that. I love the tranquil music spots like that. in all RE games. Looks like they may not have them in RE5.

I have no problems at all with the controls in fact I'm good at them so they are fine. But I do have an issue with the only 9 spots. I will miss not upgrading my case. But atleast they have weapon upgrades.

It looks like RE5 will be a steller game for COOP. But it will defiantly piss some fans off to no end for missing some of what made RE from the start.

Here is a blow to the NUTZ if you ask me. Capcom Huh WTF no online COOP for the Mercenaries mode. Huh WTF OMFG are you for real? I can only assume that you will add it in with DLC? If not expect a matolve cocktail through your front windows.

It seems like Capcom made a heck of a good game for story COOP and graphics. But totaly got side tracked and completly shit the bed and forgot to through in aspects that make RE what it was at it's core? Tranquil music jump out scary aspects managing your inventory case.

Hmmmm Capcom if you do not atleast add in Online COOP for Mercenaries mode then you may find your developer headquarters in a blaze.

ArbitraryWater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 66

#2  Edited By ArbitraryWater

Mercenaries is online Co-Op. You only need to see any of the live streams of people playing the game to see that much.

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By mike

Please try to post in the correct forum, we can't move threads like this to game-specific boards.

Dr_Cash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Dr_Cash

Accooading to the IGN review they say mo in the clsoing comments of the written review?

ArbitraryWater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ArbitraryWater

Yeah, but they are wrong. If you don't mind being spoiled with some things, this stream of RE5 has the guy play mercenaries a bunch, and he has clearly played it over Xbox live several times.

Dr_Cash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Dr_Cash

Hmm  looks like it is not live right now?

So IGN is wrong?

Dr_Cash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Dr_Cash
ArbitraryWater said:
"Yeah, but they are wrong. If you don't mind being spoiled with some things, this stream of RE5 has the guy play mercenaries a bunch, and he has clearly played it over Xbox live several times."

You sure it is just not leaderboard scores? Are you sure it lets you play coop in this mode?
ArbitraryWater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By ArbitraryWater

Yes. I have seen him playing mercenaries with a friend online. If you don't believe me you can wait a week when the game comes out here.

fillmoejoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 28

#9  Edited By fillmoejoe

wow online co-op for mercs seemed like a no brainer.

Dr_Cash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Dr_Cash

Yeah but IGN freaked me out when they said no?